Chapter 25: Holding On To You- Izzy/Alex P.O.V.

Izzy P.O.V-
"Three broken ribs, a broken nose, and a minor fracture in your cheek bone, you must have made someone pretty mad. Is there anyone we can call Mr.Stradlin?"

"No one, not one person, it's just me", I murmured.

Alex P.O.V-
It had been 2 weeks since everything with Izzy happened. The nightmares were just getting worse every night, who would be able to sleep after something like this? Izzy, my own best friend intentionally tried to hurt me. I hate thinking about it but I don't know what would have happened if Axl and Slash hadn't came in when they did.

I sat up in the bed stretching when I jumped at the sound of someone's voice, "Hey babe, how did you sleep?", Slash called from the door way. When he saw me jump he came and sat next to me, causing the mattress to tilt with me leaning into him. "He isn't going to hurt you anymore Alex, the boys and I will make sure of that. We even have security cracking down on all the entrances to our shows. Izzy would be incredibly stupid to come back around again", he said.

"I know, I know. It's just gonna take some time," I murmured back. Though as bad as everything was, I couldn't deny the feeling of security I got with Slash's warm arms around me. When I turned my head to look at him he was smiling at me through his curls.

"I love you Slash."
"I love you too, Alex".

Slash P.O.V-
Alex hadn't been the same since that night with Izzy. I could feel her fear and it broke my heart. All I want is to keep her safe. The Alex I knew was still in there somewhere though and I know she'll come back to me. I love this girl with every beat of my heart and that's exactly why I was going to ask her to marry me..

AN: okay so this chapter is incredibly short but I'm back from my hiatus and will upload more chapters as soon as things get started up again (-: