Chapter 15: Heart-Shaped Box- Alex P.O.V/ Slash P.O.V./Erin P.O.V.

The boys were running in off the stage after playing a awesome encore. They had done amazing tonight. "Hey baby, you did amazing!", I cheered as Slash picked me up and swung me around.

All the boys were covered in sweat from head to toe along with confetti stuck to their skin. All their shirts had disappeared except Izzy's.

When Slash set me down we were facing Axl and Erin. Axl looked kinda pissed off. What could she have done in the five minutes they had been back to piss him off? I was happy me and Slash weren't like that.

"Hey Alex guess what!?", Steven walked up to me and screamed, interrupting my train of thought. "What's up Stevie?". He was smiling so wide, "See that guy over there, he wants to sign us!", he practically screamed. I turned around to Slash for confirmation only to find him already smiling with open arms.

The boys had been waiting for a very long time for a legitimate person wanting to sign them. I squealed and jumped into Slash's arms, wrapping my legs around him and nuzzling my face into his hair.

"Congratulations baby," I whispered into his ear. Removing my face from his hair I placed my hands on the side of side of his face and gave him a long and satisfying kiss, feeling his smile.

All the boys were now "eww-ing", we held up our middle fingers without breaking the kiss in response. Slash set me down just as Duff began to speak. "You know what this means right guys? We have to have a kick-ass signing party!", Duff exclaimed. We all began cheering. This was going to be great.

*2 days later*

The boys were filling the house with weed and speed and any drink you would ever need. Kegs were left and right, the table had any stoners favorite chips and unlimited dips. The party was supposed to be huge. I was going to be making some serious money tonight. Me and Erin were finishing setting up the mini-stage in Steven's back yard where the boys would perform when I realized we were missing an extension cord.

I looked over to Erin on the ladder, standing on her tippy toes to set up lights and she didn't just have a bruised wrist. Her shirt had slightly risen and her hips had purple marks every where.

Looking at her shoulder I saw another bruise. Almost looked like a hand print. Cringing, I realized that her clumsiness wasn't how she got those marks. Someone was putting them there.

"Hey Erin come here for a second please," I called. I was going to find out who was doing this. She climbed down from the ladder and walked over to me, "What's up?".

"Look I noticed the bruise on your wrist the other night and I let it go but I've been watching you set up the lights and they are everywhere. What's going on Erin? Is someone hurting you?", Erin was now crying. "Um Alex I have to go", she said through her tears and thick voice. "Erin I just want to help you," I called as she jogged back into the house.

Erin P.O.V.-

Calm down Erin. Be nice, don't smile too much at the boys, and don't be a whore. The sentence I had repeated to myself so many times had now become a moral, the thing I lived by, like it was tattooed on my face. Where was the bathroom around here?

Damn Alex, I knew she just wanted to "help" by how could I trust her? How could I trust anyone? They all loved him. After searching the house I found a bathroom and re-applied the makeup around my now red eyes, like I had done so many times before. Be calm. Yes he hurt me, but it's because he loved me. He did it because I made him. It was my fault but he still loved me, even though I couldn't do anything right. Axl loved me no matter what.

Slash P.O.V.-

This party was so rad and it was just getting started. Ever since me and Alex got together, life had been getting better and better. The band was doing great, we were about to get signed, making music with my best friends, I had the most beautiful girl in the world around my arm, and my ex girlfriend was at the door, life was gre- WAIT. What the fuck?