Chapter 7: Groupie In Cognito- Alex P.O.V.

I could smell the pancakes and bacon in my room and my stomach had been rumbling for about 15 minutes now but I didn't want to leave Slash's arms and I didn't know when this would happen again.

Hunger got the best of me and I gently slipped out from his embrace. My clothes from the night before we're dirty so I picked up Slash's Ramones shirt from the floor and slipped it on. It fit me really big, almost to my knees but before I went down stairs I looked over at Slash. He was such a cute sleeper. His hair spilled over his closed eyes and his full lips slightly parted.

Duff had a really nice record collection on the wall down the stairs. Thin Lizzy, The Rolling Stones, even some 1950's shit. "Duff what the hell! I just cooked like 20 strips of bacon and they are all gone!", Steven exclaimed. "Dude I was hungry!", Duff explained. "You're lucky you're like 9 feet tall McKagan".

When I walked into their view, Izzy and Duff both said "Good morning princess" in perfect unision. "DUDE JINX!" "JINX BACK YOU OWE ME CRACK," Izzy yelled back to Duff. "You guys are so dumb", I laughed.

"Alex how could you? You abandoned me! I was so scared," Slash said just as he walked down the stairs and then made a pitiful attempt to fake cry. " Awh come here Slasher let me hold you," Izzy said in a sympathetic tone. "Hey coons, has anyone seen Axl?", Duff questioned.

"Not since last night", I answered shakily.

AXL P.O.V.-

"Look dude I payed you a shit ton of money to find her and I want my answers now!" This was pissing me off.

"And we have Mr.Rose. We did what you asked of us, we found her," Terry answered. I was going to hit him.

"You really expect me to believe this shit!? That's a load of bullshit. She isn't my sister! My parents' dying wish was for me to find her and that's what I'm going to do, so I can finally make them happy! And there is no way-" I was cut off by Terry slamming a paper onto the desk in front of me.

"What the hell is this Terry?" "Just read it Mr.Rose."

Alexandra Phoenix Rose
Biological Mother: Sharon E. Rose

Biological Father: William Bruce Rose

Adopted Parents/ Legal Guardians: Miranda Grace Duncan, Thomas Lee Duncan

William Bruce Rose Jr.
Biological Mother: Sharon E. Rose

Biological Father: William Bruce Rose

"It's her Mr.Rose. Take it or leave it, my work here is done. You wanted me to find your sister and I did," Terry calmly answered as he stood from his chair and walked out of the room, leaving me here staring at these birth documents and a few photos.

AN: WHAAAAAAAT. :O TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ;)