Chapter 16: Summertime Sadness- Alex P.O.V./ Izzy P.O.V.

*1 week later*

Alex P.O.V.

Joe was a good friend. He had been letting me stay at his house for the last few days while I tried to cope with a broken heart. Joe, Axl, and Izzy were the only people I had talked to, and by talked to Joe I ment we had been doing the same thing we had done since the night of the party. I know people say "revenge is never the answer" but wow did I feel better, yes the sweetness only lasted for 15 minutes after, but it worked.

Axl had been coming to see me anytime he could, in between practices, before shows, lunch. After I told him why I hadnt't been coming around anymore, he flipped.

He started hitting the walls and yelling out all the things he was going to do to Slash next time he saw him. "No Ax, don't. Yeah, what he did was fucked up but pay back is a bitch. If he wants a little blonde whore then he can have one, I'm not what he wants and im okay with that." That had been the biggest lie I had ever told.

As for Izzy, well my contact with him had been strictly through phone calls. He had been right all along but I wasn't quite ready to face the truth, which in this case was Izzy. He had called me the next day, it surprised me Slash was so quick to confess? But as always Izzy knew everything.

"What can I say kiddo? I tried to warn you, I was just looking out for you babe. Slash isn't the type of guy I wanted you falling for Alex. I knew he would pull this shit soon enough," he had said. "I know Iz, I know. A-a-a-and you were right. I'm sorry for being so mean."

"It's fine Alex. Now you know I was just looking out right? Love you Alex."

"Yeah, love you too Iz." And that was the end of that call.

It's been a week since I've been outside Joe's place and I know that if I don't go outside soon that I never will again. I slipped on my chucks, shorts, and one of Joe's flannels and I was out. It was soooo sunny outside, oh wait, no, I just hadn't been outside in 12 years.

As I was walking down the strip to the coffee shop I had been going to since I got to Hollywood, I saw Erin on the other side of the glass windows. Walking in, Eddie, the young barista smiled as he read my mind. "1 cup of coffee with a...hmm...one of those days...um a strawberry bagel. Am I right Alex?".

"Ed you're too good at your job," I actually smiled back. "I knowwww," he said with a sigh. I walked over to the booth where Erin was and nonchalantly sat down across from her making her jump and that's when I saw she had a large bruise under her eye. She quickly scrambled for her sunglasses laying on the table, dropping her coffee on to the floor, shattering the flower painted mug. "Hi um Alex, this really isn't a good time. I'm uh waiting on someone," she stammered. "I understand, I just wanted to talk."

"Look Alex, I'm really sorry about what happened with you and Slash and I know what you're going to ask. Yes, he misses you. He never talks anymore and if he does its about you. I'm actually pretty sure I've heard him crying in his room a few times. But listen Alex, Izzy- ".

"Erin! I DON'T HAVE ALL FUCKING DAY. HURRY UP," someone yelled. "Heyyy Joe's  girl! What's up hot stuff?", Steven fucking Tyler was standing in the door way of the shop with a annoyed look on his face. "I'm sorry Alex, I have to go. Please don't tell Axl you saw me here. Please," she begged.

I regretted leaving Joe's house almost immediately after. Why was Steven Tyler here? Why was Erin leaving with him? What was going on? Was she cheating on Axl? What was she going to say about Izzy? Why did I just witness that?

This is just adding to my already growing stress pile. See, this is why we can't have nice things. I groaned in frustration as Eddie set mg coffee down in front of me. "Wow, that was weird," Eddie said in a shocked tone. "Yeah."

Izzy P.O.V.-

"Hey look, all I promised was that I would get you the money and here it is, Nina." Damn this bitch was pushy.

"I HAD TO SCREW MY EX-BOYFRIEND, RUIN HIS RELATIONSHIP, THE ONLY CHANCE I HAD AT A FRIENDSHIP WITH HIM, JUST FOR YOUR OWN LITTLE GAMES AND ALL I GET IS 50 BUCKS?", she screamed in her little high pitched voice.

"Dude calm down, and don't act like you didn't enjoy it Nina. Look, maybe since it worked out so well I'll add in a extra 20." Ugh.

"That's better," she sneered with her nasty, red lipstick-caked, smile.

"Yeah, whatever".

AN: sorry I took forever to update, I had my first ever writers block and had a lot going on .-. Ugh. Anyway I hope you guys liked it. I promise sooner updates. Comment and Vote <3