Chapter 10: - Alex P.O.V

Alex P.O.V.

I don't know how much time passed before someone found me, minutes, hours, days, I felt drained, my body was getting colder by the second and every breath I took felt like knives into my sides.

I heard footsteps running over the already shattered glass but I couldn't see, I couldn't move. "ALEX! Alex talk to me baby please! ", it was Slash. He lifted me into his arms, glass falling off my body and sprinkling onto the floor. "Everything is going to be okay Alex, I promise ." I wanted so badly to say something but I couldn't, my head was throbbing again and I felt myself drifting...again.

When I could hear again, all I heard was my heart monitor? Where the hell was I? Oh. All the memories flooded my mind. I still couldn't move. There were footsteps approaching me. "What you got for me doc?" Slash. "Yeah doc, give us the news please." Izzy.

"Well from her cat scan, blood work, and x-rays, she is in a short-term coma and has a minor concussion along with 4 broken ribs and a fracture in her left arm. She should be awake in a few days or so based on her brain healing progress, but I'm not making any promises after all the years I've been a doctor. I've seen it all and I'm not going to give you a 100% sure answer that she will wake up, but some of my patients that did survive things like this...some said they can hear things while they are out like this, so if there is anything you gentlemen want to say then I suggest you do. My wife, I-I-I regret not saying what I needed to say while she could still hear me," and with that the doctor was walking out of the room again.

"Hey dude can you give me a minute with her?", I assumed Slash was asking Izzy. "Sure dude, I'll go get us some coffee's?". "That would be great," Slash mumbled. Izzy's footsteps got further and further away. "Alex, I don't even know where to start. I'm so so sorry this happened. I am going to kill the son of a bitch who did this. When you wake up you're gonna tell me and the boys who it was and we are going to end his life... Anyways, Alex the last few days have been some of the best days of my life. Seeing you again, I wouldn't trade it for a thing. You're just so amazing Alex, shit , who am I kidding? You always have been," he let out a chuckle, "You know you were the one I lived for back then right? God, I was so obsessed with you. I was just a stoner looking for the perfect high and when I met you, I stopped looking. I had found it. Alexandra Phoenix Rose, I love you, always have, always will." He loves me? He loves me. My poor pitiful heart that was holding on for dear life was now beating just a little fatser, pushing a little harder. I wanted to live.

I heard footsteps approaching again. "Hey man, I got the coffee's, can I have my turn now before the rest of the guys get here?" Izzy. "Yeah dude, of course." Slash's footsteps faded.

"Hey baby girl. Doc said you can here me but I don't know about all that. Just wanted to say that um, well you know you're my best friend and you're not gonna die here and I love you okay...and I'm not gonna let Slash hurt you. I know much to well how he is and you don't deserve that Alex," I heard the chair scoot back, sliding across the floor and his footsteps dissappear from my hearing. What does he mean? Slash would never hurt me. How could he say that about one of his best friends?

I heard Axl scream from down the hall perhaps? "NO ONE FUCKS WITH MY SISTER. I'M GOING TO KILL THAT MOTHER FUCKER." My head was hurting again. Shit oww. black.

AN: Sorry for the short chapter dudes, trying to do some character building before I throw the next big thing at you(; I really love where this story is going. Thank you again for all the support on this book, I had alot of doubts on it but you guys helped me with that. You guys are really helping me alot just by reading and acknowledging my existence so I'm always here for you guys too, no matter what it is , I've been through and seen it all, you can DM me about it (: Anyways, read comment vote ^-^ ~me