Chapter 1: Met You In The Summer- Alex P.O.V.

*knock knock knock*

Fucking christ. I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head to look at the clock on my night stand. 4AM. Who the hell is knocking on my door at 4 AM.

*knock knock knock*

I sat up and grabbed my gun from under my mattress and tucked it in my shorts. Keeping my hand on it, I headed down the hall. After all, I didn't live in the nicest neighborhood in Hollywood. As I neared the door I called out, "Who the hell is it?".

"Alex it's me! It's Izzy." Seriously? Of all the bad people it could have been knocking at my door at 4AM it's Izzy. I removed my hand from my gun and walked towards to the door, unlocking all 3 chains and the double locks at the bottom. "Damn Alex , you have so many locks on your door. You act like someone is out to get you. Hurry up it's cold."

"Maybe because someone is..." I thought to my self.

I swung open the door only to see my first friend I made in Hollywood, Izzy standing in the door way looking down with his hands clamped together over his own mouth in a attempt to heat them up. He looked up at me, walked right in and plopped down on the couch.

"Hey Iz, it's groovy to see you and all but it's 4AM and I have work in a few hours so what the fuck do you want?". " What do I always want Alex?" , he smiled at me. "Izzy dude, you just bought smack from me yesterday." I was actually starting to get worried about him honestly.

"I know, I know, but I'm going crazy Alex. You don't get it. Just give me a few hits, I have the money... and and and look if you sell me some then you can come to my band's first show tomorrow and meet the guys."

"You finally got a band together? Who's in?" He had told me a while back that he had wanted to start making some music with his friend. " Well me and Axl, you know Axl right? Will? We got some guys together and we just booked our first gig for this Friday at that pub we always used to go to. So please, please, pleaseeee, just sell me some and you can come and I'll cover your drinks all night long."

"Ugh fine Izzy, you really gotta gotta cut down though."

"YES!". Smiling, I turned around to head back to my room to get the junk and when I came back Izzy was blowing his hair in front of his face. He was such a kid. "That'll be 25 sir ", he got up and handed me the money and he was on his way. I followed him to lock the door. "SEE YOU FRIDAYYYYY ALEX. I LOVE YOU ", he screamed from outside the door.

As I walked back down the hall I wondered "who's in this band" ?

AN: Hello invisible followers. This is my first story and it took alot of nerve to upload it. I have alot of really great ideas for this story and I hope you all enjoy it. Feedback would be great and any ideas are welcomed and will most likely be incorporated (: -Ravyn.