Chapter 22: These Dreams- Slash P.O.V./ Alex P.O.V.

*1 month after Erin's death*

Slash P.O.V.-

"What the hell do you mean Izzy set you up?! Izzy is my friend Slash, he's your friend. He wouldn't do that. You're a liar!," Alex yelled as she stormed out of the room, slamming the door on the way out.

Minutes passed before another figure appeared in the door way. Izzy. "Hey man, what's going on. I just talked to Alex. She seemed really upset, anything I can do?", Izzy asked with the most concerning face.

Innocent little Stradlin. "You know dude, there is one thing you could do," I spoke as I slowly stood up taking a few steps towards him. Stretching out my hands and twisting my neck.

There it was. That look Izzy got when he was in a bad situation, specifically when he was screwed. Taking a big gulp, "Um what is it man?", he barely managed to say in a fragmented voice.

"You can run. You can run because when I catch you, you won't be able to anymore. You know exactly what you did, you selfish prick!," I spat. I'm not saying Nina was his fault, I took full responsibility for my part but that dick put her in front of me again, paid the bitch.

He was frozen, he wasn't running. I gave him a chance and he didn't take it. Slam. He was on the ground, nose gushing blood. Punch after punch, I wasn't letting up. I wasn't going to stop but then I heard her scream. "Slash! Get the fuck off of him! You really are a monster!", Alex cried out. " Babe you don't understand! He's trying to ruin us!"

As she pulled him away the room began to shake, every thing started shaking.

Alex P.O.V.-

"Slash! Wake up!" I had been shaking him for minutes now and he wasn't waking up. After I managed to push him off the bed in one last desperate attempt to wake him, he finally did. His eyes were darting around the room until he spotted me on the bed. "Alex! Baby! You're here!"

He quickly got off the floor and jumped at me, pushing me on to our bed squishing my small frame with his warm body. His heart was beating through his chest and once he snuggled his head in the crook of my neck I felt his tears on me. I embraced him, running my hands up and down his toned back. Another nightmare. 

Slash had been having them ever since we got back together and I could never get him to tell me what it was, after he would hold me, everything was fine and "not worth talking about".

Slash P.O.V.-

Izzy still didn't know that I knew about Nina. I wasn't sure he ever would. But saying it wasn't tearing me apart slowly would be a complete lie.

Just a dream. "Hey babe, tonight's the bands first show since ya know, everything...". Alex peeked her head out of the bubble bath she was in and gave me that golden smile, "I know", she smirked. "Hey what's that cute little smirk for? ", I questioned.

"Nothing, you just look attractive with no shirt on," Alex giggled.

"OH MY GOD ALEX THAT IS SO INNAPROPRIATE", I gave my best impression of a sassy Beverly Hills girl. I'd do anything for her laugh. In between laughs I was able to make out her telling me to come to the bathroom. As I walked in I saw her small body in the huge bubble bath, hair floating above the water, and bubbles to her chin.

"What do you need love?"

Alex P.O.V.-

Don't be such a chicken Alex. Just do it. "Sooo. Um," I stood up from the warm bath, letting the excess water run down my body, over every curve. I felt my cheeks getting hot as Slash's jaw literally dropped. "Do I look cute with out clothes too?", I nervously asked.

Slash P.O.V.-

I had never been so turned on in my life. The love of my life who just so happened to be the most gorgeous girl in the world was standing in front of me, naked as ever.

"Holy shit." My oh so complimenting words caused the cutest little smile to spread across her face. She was so god damn attractive. Slowly, I took a toes towards her until we were face to face, nose to nose.

I wrapped my arms around her small wet waist, lifted her out of the bath and on to me, kissing her soft lips as her hands cradled my face and her legs wrapped around my waist.

Alex P.O.V.-

Oh my god, it was happening. It was really happening. He was only wearing his little fitted boxers and I could feel him getting just as turned on as I was. How could I not be when full lips like his were kissing you? He was carrying me back to the bed and didn't break the kiss until he set me down on the edge of our matress, hovering above me.

"Alex I may not be your first but I intend to be your last. I told you we would finish this", he whispered in my ear. His hot breath tickling my neck.. But he was. He was my first.

TO BE CONTINUED.

AN: OKAY SO I PROMISED SOONER UPDATES. SHOULD I WRITE OUT THE WHOLE SCENE? I'VE NEVER WRITTEN ONE BEFORE XD ALEX IS A VIGRIN WATTT. LOVE YOU GUYS. READ COMMENT VOTE.
oh and can we just talk about the butts in my header.?