Chapter 5: Just Alex- Slash P.O.V.

Her eyes were basically glowing with joy looking at my car. Maybe I should break the silence and crash land into her day dream.

"So just Alex, how do you know Izzy?", I asked. I don't know what it was about her, but I felt like I knew her from somewhere, she was so easy to talk to, like I'd known her for a life time.

"Well he was one of the first guys I met when I moved here. He kinda got me into the business where I am now", she smoothly replied.

"Why did you move?" She wasn't answering so I looked over at her and she looked like she'd seen a ghost. "Alex, are you okay?". "Yeah I'm fine, just spaced out for a second there. But um yeah, I moved here when I was in high school, alot of trouble with my adopted parents so they sent me away... and when I got here Izzy was really good to me even though I probably didn't deserve it," her voice sounded thick and she looked like she was about to cry. Dammit Slash. Change the subject.

"Oh so you guys are like best friends?".

"Basically. I would do anything for Izzy- ", she kept talking but I stopped listening because now I was thinking about my best friend.

It was so weird saying that word. best friend. I'd had one best friend in my life. We were inseparable. Then she moved, she never told me why she was moving. I promised her we would never stop being best friends but after she moved she changed numbers and we just lost contact. I never stopped missing her and their wasn't a day that went by where I didn't miss her or think of all the days we spent being punk ass, up to no good kids. Her name was Alex. Oh shit.

She was still talking but we were now in the parking lot of the little liquor store, stopped at the front. My eyes ran over every detail of her, long black hair, natural waves, bright grey eyes, small but not too small, and black Chuck Taylor's, the ones that said 'slash is so fucking awesome' on the left foot. "So yeah, that's basically me and Izzy's story," she finished with a happy grin. It had to be her, that smile.

The same she would make when I would surprise her with gummy bears, the one she would make when I would jump the fence and show up in her room because she had nightmares, the same smile she made the last day I saw her...

"ALEX!" she jumped at my voice. "What?!", her eyes wide. "It's me, Slash! I mean Saul! Oklahoma Saul, I wrote on that same pair of shoes you're wearing right now!" I pulled off my top hat and moved my hair behind my ear, looking up at her. "Alex...it's me."

AN: OMG GUYS. YASSSSS. BFFZ 5 EVER. as always feedback and ideas are welcomed (: