Chapter 8: Ancient Feelings- Izzy/Alex/Axl P.O.V.

Izzy P.O.V.-

Alex really was beautiful. I had the most stunning best friend in the world. The way her long black hair swayed when she walked, her glowing eyes, her perfect pale skin tone.

In all honesty when I first saw her, I wanted to marry her and live out my ideal hippie life with her, getting baked on a mountain top somewhere for the rest of forever.

I've always loved her and my feelings for her have never left my heart. "Hey Iz, you alright dude?", Slash interrupted my thoughts. Slash. He loved her too. He hadn't made it obvious in any way but I knew, even if he didn't know it yet.

Alex and Slash had a history, but I would bet on all the weed in my closet that Slash wasn't the same innocent kid he was when they were friends before this, before all of this. Alex has saved my life so many times so im not about to let this ass hole hurt her. "Yeah dude, I'm good. Just coming down from my high, that's all." that's all...

Alex P.O.V.-

I hadn't seen Slash since I left Duff's this morning and I wasn't sure but I think I was missing his smile... I was walking down Hollywood Blvd. making my rounds when I recognized the strawberry blonde dude walking on the opposite side of the street.

My next delivery wasn't due for another 35 minutes so I crossed the street to Axl.

"Hey Ax!" I went and tapped him on the shoulder. "Oh hey uh Alex, what's up...uh what are you...um doing around here?", he was hesitant in responding.

We carried on a good conversation but there was something really off about him, just like last night. I stopped him mid sentence, "Listen Axl, I saw you answer the door last night," his eyes dropped down to the sidewalk, "I don't know who it was but after you came back, you were different. Now I see that you're trying but we have been friends for a while and I know something is going on. You can talk to me Axl, you know I would never judge you. You're like my brother dude."

Axl P.O.V.-

like my brother. haha. " I've just um had alot on my mind lately, can I ask you a question and you not think I'm crazy fuck tard?," it was now or never. "Dude yeah, of course!", she answered with a large smile, the same one as my mother. our mother. "What happen with you and your adopted parents Alex?".

"I'm not sure to be completely honest. They sent me away, said it was safer for me to move here because someone wanted to take me away. I was always so scared and every time I told them to call the police, they would just say it's not that simple, that the cops couldn't help us in this situation. To this day I'm still confused but now I'll never know because I tried to call them about a week after I got here but their numbers were disconnected. Now I'll never know what the reason for leaving my entire life behind was. As bad as it all sounds though, the one thing I would want to know now is if I ever had any brothers or sisters. Since I had no proof of residency at their house anymore, I wasn't allowed access those papers."

"Alex,  I think this is what you're looking for," I pulled off my denim back pack and pulled out the documents and photos Terry had given me and handed them to Alex. She opened the folder and flipped a few pages, her face was unreadable.

No expression what so ever, just a straight face. That's when a tear rolled down her cheek, followed by another tear on the opposite side, which was then followed by multiple more. I read some where that when you give someone a big ass bomb shell that you need to give them time to react.

"William? How did you find all this? How did you figure all this out there's just so much," she was having a full out crying festival in front of a coffee shop now. "Hey hey hey, I'll explain all of that over lunch, but for now....hey sis...." Now I was smiling like an idiot, I extended my arms and she walked into my embrace. It was the best feeling ever, better than my first night on a stage, better than nights at my piano, why? Because I could be jamming with my best buds in an arena filled with thousands of people, fans, but still feel completely alone. Like I had for so long, but right now I didn't feel so alone anymore...

Alex P.O.V.-

I was still in complete and total shock, the good kind, I don't even know how to react but one thing was for sure, I didn't feel so alone anymore.

AN: ooooo what's izzy up to?:o awh little Alex and Axl, woop woop . :D comment and vote maybe? ideas are still welcome (;