Chapter 24

OKay there is another author's note that explains why I haven't updated and stuff. Unedited will go back and edit soon. This chapter is dedicated to books_arefriends for the support and being my new online friend. Thanks so much if it wasn't for you I would have still been stuck with the first 3 paragraphs. Thank you so much :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert, Ross, Jamie, and Morgan were all outside. They were all waiting for Pery to come out. She was to be teaching them their lesson today. Ross and Morgan stood on opposite sides of the line. Robert and Jamie kept stealing glances of the other.

Suddenly Perry appeared. "Alright, today we shall practice your inner strength. By that we shall practice meditation. Meditation will help your mind stay calm and focus. That is key."

Everyone sat down in a lotus position and concentrated. They all took deep breaths in through their nose and exhaled through their mouths. They did this for ten minutes before Jamie groaned an flopped on her back.

"I.Hate.This." She complained.

"Jamie, you must learn to focus your energy that way you will be able to use it and keep it under your control and only your control." Perry scolded.

"Who else would use our energy?" Ross asked.

"Enemies who are stronger and better trained." Robert said flatly. "They are able to take control of our powers if we don't have enough control."

"Now, let's continue our meditation."

                                                                            ***

Currently, all four children were standing in front of Perry with their heads hung down in shame. After thirty minutes of meditation Jamie lost patience and decided that they should take a break. She and Ross then tried to go and make smoothies. Unfortunately, Jamie's tangibility seemed to stop working and the tray fell to the ground, spilling smoothies onto everyone (except Jamie and Robert, since his tangibility seemed to stop too).

"Maybe it would be better to separate you all to train." Perry sighed, looking at her, now messy, kitchen. "Robert you go take Jamie, please."

Robert took Jamie's hand and started leading her to a spot he knew would be perfect for training, and alone time (eyebrow wiggle), for him and Jamie. He lead her down to a small waterfall that was hidden deep in the forest near the cabin. There was a small cave behind the waterfall that was a perfect place to meditate. He found it the other day while on a walk. When they made it there Jamie gasped before inning towards the small spring the water flows into. Robert knew she loved waterfalls like this one from all the trips Ty would go on to the springs.

"This place is awesome!" she squealed.

"I though you would like it." Robert couldn't keep the smile off his face at seeing his kitten so excited.

"Alright, let's get started with meditating."

They went to the small cave behind the rushing waterfall and sat in a full lotus position and breathing deeply like before. They did this or about an hour before Robert broke the silence.

"Let's try focusing your energy." Robert said. "Think of something happy and try to channel that energy."

Jamie nodded and breathed deeply and thought of happy things. She thought of the day she met Morgan when they were kids and all the great adventures they went on and all the fun times. She thought about her parents and how they will be waiting for her in Heaven. She thought about meeting Robert and how he had cared for her and helped her adjust to Heaven and came with her back to Earth. She smiled at the memories.

"Now focus all your energy on your center." Robert instructed.

Jamie nodded and focused all her energy on her center. She didn't know what to expect. She felt...nothing. There was no surge of energy passing through her. No bolt of power. No nothing! She grew frustrated and kept trying. Again and again but still nothing.

"Why can't I frigging get this?" Jamie yelled.

"Jamie just calm down." Robert said, maintaining a levelheaded tone. "It's alright ju-"

"It isn't alright! Why can't I do this?" Jamie yelled.

"Jamie." Robert said, maintaining his calm demeanor.

Jamie stood up and yelled in rage. She grabbed a rock and chucked it at the wall, causing large sparks to shoot out. She kept throwing rocks and the sparks grew consistently larger. She was about to throw another one when a large lightening bolt hit right where Jamie was standing. Before the bolt hit, Robert tackled Jamie. They looked back at the spot and saw the bolt cracked the rock.

"Thanks." Jamie whispered.

"No problem."

"It wouldn't have hurt anyway since we're no longer tangible."

"Reflex." Robert got off and sat down watching the waterfall.

Jamie crawled over and sat next to him. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry." she whispered. "I can lose my temper sometimes."

He wrapped his arms around Jamie and pulled her onto his lap. He kissed her head and laid his chin on her head as she rested it on his chest. "It's alright kitten. As long as you're okay."

She lifted her head and raised an eyebrow at him. "Kitten?"

His pale cheeks tuned a light shade of pink. "I said that out loud didn't I?" Jamie giggled an nodded her head. "Well, you purr when you're happy and it reminds me of at kitten. So, that's my nickname for you."

Jamie smiled and pecked his cheek. "I think it's cute."

                                                                         ***

Kat skipped down to her tea house. She couldn't keep the smile off her face. So sweet. Everything is going just how it's suppose to! Soon all will be peace. She thought. She opened up the faded pink door and was greeted by an unexpected guest.

"Hello Katrina."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I know it's been a while so that's why I updated and why the chapter kind of sucks. But hey, not my fault I have school, two other books that I need to update (as well as other side books cause I'm crazy) my constant writer's block, family and a social life (which is slowly disappearing because I have NO classes with my friends.... well limited classes) So if you people wish for me to update this or any of my other books just comment or fan or private message me and I'll do what I can. I love my fans and I love writing and I feel more confident and determined to write if people comment and fan and such because it tells me I'm actually good and gives me a reason to actually upload. Sorry for such a long note but I felt you guys needed to know.

-Liz