Chapter 23

Ok this chapter was suppose to have more but i am REALLY running out of ideas for this book. So any updates will probably be small chapters. Again I'm really sorry but I haven't updated this book in forever so I really wanted to give you guys something. Anyway, enjoy sorry if it's suckish. :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ross woke up to a loud crash than a soft groan from outside. His ears have always been keen. He jumped out of his bed and ran down the stairs. As he ran past the living room, he stopped and looked at the sight. What the? He thought at the sight of Jamie snuggling in Robert's embrace. He shrugged it off and continued to the backyard.

"What the heck happened?" Ross asked as he helped Morgan get up. She had been lying down near a tree and had a large bruise on her forehead.

"I was getting a bit of training in while I was up." Morgan said, rubbing her bruise.

"Are you alright?" Ross asked.

"Peachy. Just a giant bruise!" Morgan said in exasperation.

"Come on, let's go get ice on that thing." Ross said.

They walked into the house. Morgan went to sit in the living room. She let out an 'aw' at the sight. Ross walked in with the ice pack encased in a towel. He looked down where Morgan was looking, right at Jamie and Robert.

"Saw them like that when I passed." Ross whispered.

"So cute!" Morgan cooed. "We should probably not be in here in case they wake up." Morgan whispered.

They walked upstairs. As they reached the top of the staircase, they heard tiny explosions and curses coming from Nicolas's room. The door knob started to turn and the two ran into the nearest room, Ross's room. They both hurried in and shut the door behind them. They didn't want to run into Nick when he was in angry.

"So," Ross said.

"So," Morgan repeated.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" Ross asked.

                                                                              ***

Nick was pacing his and Perry's room, very annoyed. "Calm down honey." Perry said.

"I can't get this right and all the kids are asleep!" He all but yelled.

"Honey, everything is going to be fine." Perry assured him.

"No, it won't. The worst thing though is that they are all getting very attached to one another." He said.

"Isn't that good? Now they can work together as a team." Perry asked.

"No. It has always been that the Sacrifice was pushed away by the other's." He said. "Only their protector was suppose to be with them."

"Isn't that is what is happening?"

"No. If my beliefs on which role each of them play is correct, then they are with the opposites." He said while running a hand through his hair.

Perry stood up from the bed in which she sat and took Nick's hands in her's. "We need to think this rationally Nick. I sense that the day is rapidly approaching. We have to work with what we have. If we would have found them earlier it would be simpler. But we need to focus. For now we can work on individual powers. We just need to see what would be compatible."

Nick sighed. "I know. Maybe we can get Robert to train one of them since he already finished his training. I think he would make a fine teacher."

"He did learn from the best." Perry said. She pecked his lips softly. "Now you focus on finishing the potion and I shall start their training.