Chapter 15

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Like I've been saying I'm having a lot of writer's block for this book at the time. I've also have been busy with the first week of school and sports. I'm trying out for two sports this year so I'll be getting home later, then homework, dinner, then it might be too late to come on. Since if I make my school teams then I'll be busy with sports every day (I play on a team outside of school). I'll do my best to update as much as I can. Whenever I get a free chance I'll post. I'll most likely post a chapter sooner if I get a lot of votes and comments to do so. Vote and Comment! ~Writergirlsoccer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamie's eyes shot open at the sound of lightening. She looked out the window. There was no rain, only lightning. Jamie shrugged off the fact there hasn't been a lightening storm since she was six. She looked around. She was alone.

She grabbed her jacket and ran out the door. Her hand went over her locket. She clenched it as she always does when she's scared. A feeling of dread washed over her thoughts. She was dreading what she had seen in her dream.

She ran into someone, it was Robert. She didn't even noticed him, she kept walking. Robert called her name to gain her attention, to no success. He ran and caught up to her. He kept asking her questions but Jamie didn't hear. All she could hear was Morgan's final screams from her dream.

Robert grabbed Jamie's arm and pulled her to face him. "What are you doing?" He asked, his voice angered yet concerned.

"I have to stop it." Jamie muttered.

"Stop what?" Robert asked.

Suddenly, Jamie's locket started to glow silver. Not even a second later, Jamie's eyes glowed silver. She grabbed Robert's hands tightly. A silver strands coiled down from Jamie's eyes around her head, down her neck and upper body, and down her arms. It coiled right up Robert. When the strands reached Robert's eyes, instead of silver his eye glowed green.

Every bit of Jamie's earlier dream was transmitted into Robert's mind. He saw what Jamie saw, heard what she heard. He was practically their with her. When they reached the end of the vision, everything went black. The only thing they could see were red eyes.

The eyes came close to Jamie. She then started to feel a great pain. She screamed as she felt her insides demolishing into nothing. She started being pulled away from Robert, her last hope. He ran after her.

"You think you can save her boy? You're nothing but a child trying to be a man and save his precious love." Laughed a malevolent voice.

But Robert caught up to Jamie. He grabbed her and pulled her into his arms. But she was still being tortured by the malevolent presence. Robert's thoughts raced. He then remembered one of the few valuable thing his father had taught him.

"From the light of the heavens-" Something clasped around Robert's mouth.

"You dare say the rest of that incantation you shall be dragged down with me." Muttered the unknown spirit.

The red eyes disappeared. Dragons, ghouls, and other beasts appeared, all with red eyes. Jamie was making them appear. The malevolent spirit had made Jamie think them up so they'd appear. Robert pulled Jamie closer and sent his good thoughts to her.

On the outside, the silver from Jamie was turning into green. Jamie's mind was soon flooded with all of Robert's thoughts. Once the, now green, strands reached Jamie's eyes, they were out of the strange place.

Robert pulled back. "Are you alright?" He asked as his hands moved to Jamie's cheeks.

"Yes. What was that thing?" Jamie asked.