Chapter 19

Sorry for a late update! I've been busy lately with school and sports. I don't get home till late then I have to eat dinner, homework, then bed. So sorry about that. Anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter! Vote and Comment!!~Writergirlsoccer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were large screams and bangs coming from Robert and Ross's room. During this time, a loud rain storm raged outside of the small cabin. The raining woke Jamie, although she had never fallen quite asleep. Nick, Jamie, and Morgan rushed to the boys' room. There they saw Robert and Ross punching each other.

"Stop it!" Nick yelled.

They ignored. Both boys were bleeding a lot. Robert took a hard punch to the eye, causing him to have a black eye. Jamie ran over and tried to pull Ross off of Robert. Ross had pulled back his arm to punch Robert again. He elbowed Jamie hard in the head, causing her to fall on the messed up bed behind her.

Both boys stopped and looked at Jamie. Everyone had to admit that Ross was physically the strongest out of the four. One hit from him will cause some bleeding. Jamie's head proved this theory, almost. She had a large black and blue and dizziness.

Something happened to Jamie at that moment, but no one at the time knew what. Robert immediately rushed to her side to see if she was fine. She just held her forehead. She got up immediately, her eyes half opened. She returned to her spirit form and disappeared.

Nick cleared his throat to gain the remaining three's attention. "I'm very disappointed in you two. I thought in the situation we're all in you'd act your age. Especially you Robert. I expected you to control yourself."

"Sorry Nick." Robert and Ross said in unison.

"Good. Now since it's still early, we'll begin training. Ross and Morgan go to the back and wait. Robert you go get Jamie." Nick said.

The three nodded and went off. Robert returned to his own spirit form and went searching for Jamie. He took two deep breathes and let the anger flow out of him. The rain slowly stopped.

Robert came across a hidden field about a mile and a half from the cabin. In the center of it laid Jamie. She was lying on her back and looking up at the sky. She was soaking wet since she had returned to her solid form during the time that the storm was still brewing. Robert walked over to her.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Jamie asked suddenly.

"What?" Robert asked.

"Lay down, you'll see it better." Jamie said in her soft voice. Robert lay down on the cold grass next to Jamie. Jamie pointed at something overhead. It was a spider's web. "The droplets fall perfectly on it. I've always loved the way it looked."

Robert looked at the web. It was quite a peculiar place. It was in a low tree branch on one of the few vegetation that was in side the circular field. A small black spider was crawling to the center of it to eat the remaining dinner that the web had caught that day.

"The web is pretty." Robert agreed. Jamie's hand brushed against his as she brought it down from pointing at the spider web. It was cold enough to make Robert shiver. "Aren't you freezing?"

"We're always cold." Jamie said. She shivered a little. "But the rain didn't help."

Robert smiled at her little joke. He took off his coat and wrapped it around Jamie once she had sat up. Jamie had been without a coat since she had taken her's off before she laid down. Jamie closed her eyes and smiled as she took a deep breath as the coat was around her shoulders.