Theres no way

Luke's pov

We looked everywhere no sign of Hannah. We are starting to loose hope. Micheal has already moved on and started dating some girl called Nikki from another vampire clan. But I can't forget her. Her face her eyes her hair. Her smell. It's all stuck in my head getting mixed in with my thoughts I can't focus anymore. I'm starting to loose it. I'm starting to loose her. If I loose her I'll die. What I didn't tell the others or anyone really not even Hannah was I would watch her sleep or get ready. she would never see me I would do it when she wasn't paying attention. one night her heart failed. she should technically be dead but she didn't die. I saved her. she literally has my heart. as long as that heart works it keeps the both of us alive. but once it stops we both die.forever. I'll do whatever it takes to keep my love and life alive.
As long as she is alive I will love her. I want to be a friend for her I want to be a brother to her I want to be a soulmate to her. Niall just always seems to get her first. she almost lost her virginity to that shitface. I wish she was mine. I wish I could hold her. I wish I could tel her how much I miss her.wait . i can.

I remembered how Hannah would message people through her mind . that means she is eligible to receive mind messages . I closed my eyes and sent her a thought. no response . I tried to get into her head and I did. but I wish I didnt. because there was nothing. not a single thought. she's gone. but how am I still alive? I can't be if she's dead I have to be dead. My heart is inside of her body if it stops beating we should be dead. But if she is alive then she should at least be thinking even if she is asleep.theres no way she is alive. but there's no way she's dead.