Old freinds?

After very awkwardly meeting the gods. The boys walked me back towards my room.

"Well I guess I'll see you later Hannah ..." Niall drifted off.

"Later ni I -" I cut myself off before finishing that sentence.

But it was to late niall jerked his head up and luke hung his down." you what?"niall asked.

"I love the both of you." I said luke looked at me but didn't pick his head up. I kissed them both on their cheeks and went to my room.

I layed in the bed close to the window just thinking. ' what if I get caught by the evil queen?' That's it! I need something to get my mind off things . I walked out my locker room and into the hallway. looking left and right just to make sure no one was looking incase we weren't suppose to be out.

"Not so fast." I heard a familiar female.

Turning around I found my best freind from my old school ..... before this happened. "Noel is that you?" I questioned into the dark silent hallway.

"Hannah?!?!?" She yelled "what are you doing here?" She questioned back.

I didn't even answere her question I just ran and hugged her.

"Hannah oh my god it's been forever."

"I know" I said never letting go of her.

Just then we heard a locker open Michael appeared but he came out of calums room?

"What are you to doing ? " He asked trying not to fall asleep."ok never mind I'm going to bed." he stumbled back to his room.

"That's was weird ....." my friend gave me an awkward face."we need to catchup."

"Yes we do." I replied.

"How about tomorrow?"

"Sounds good."

"Ok il meet you at your locker Hannah bye." she waved while walking back to her locker.

I turned around to go back to my locker due to the fact I forgot what I was even sneaking out for. but I ran into niall on the way back.

"Hannah what were you doing?" He asked.

" Talking to my old friend from school."

Nialls face looked as if he got pissed at that moment." don't talk to anyone we don't know who we can and can't trust."

"Ok..... but if the queen was trying to kidnap me don't you think she would appear as one of you? Like how do I know your not her?" I squinted my eyes and placed my hand on my hips.

He laughed. but then.. he did something that I didn't think he would do. he pushed me up against the lockers and we had a full 3 minute make out session.

"That's how you know ." he finally replied .

"😂 thank you niall ."

"You should go back to your locker."

"Yea..."

"I'll walk you to make sure no one takes you." niall held his head high as if he was starring into the sun with the wind in his hair.

I laughed as we walked back to my room.

"Well goodnight hannah."

"Goodnight niall."i kissed him on the cheek then went into my room.