Right back to this hell hole

I got out of bed and took a shower. as I walked into the bathroom I stood in the mirror thinking about how my life would have been if none of this happened. the steam from the hot running water filled the air ,covering the mirror. I took a really long bath and even shaved my legs!
I got out the bath and wrapped my hair up in one towel and my body in another. I walked over to the mirror. I stood in horror as I read what was written on the bathroom mirror.
"Watch your back. you aren't safe anywhere. I already know where you and your little Prince Charming's are hiding." I screamed.
The bathroom quickly filled with 9 boys sitting in the bathroom with me.
"So you just got out and saw this written?" calum asked.
"Yes! cal I've told you a thousand times!"
"Wait guys." we all turned to look at louis.
"Yes?" we all questioned
" I smell wolf." Louis answered all our questions with those three words.
" Son of a bitch we were-" Liam was cut off by growling noises.
"Wolfs?" I asked as we all backed into the corner of the bathroom.
"Yes it's wolfs"luke held me as he said so." are you ready to run?"
"What!? run?! I'm in a towel for crying out loud! I can't run in a towel!
"Looks like your going to have to." zayn jumped into our convo.
"1...2...3...RUN"
We jump out the bathroom and ran down the halls. to my surprise there was nothing there.
"Where did they go?" I asked.
"I'm not sure.."
"Oh this is bad! this is really bad! this is really really bad!" niall walked in circles playing with his hair.
"What ni?!" I asked.
"Well, if the queen sent them then we are screwed because she knows where we are at." niall was still running his hands through his hair while talking.
"Stay here we are gonna search the house." liam ran down a hall the rest of the boys following but I didn't want niall to leave so I clinged onto his leg,"niall stay here I don't want you to leave !" Niall chuckled "ok....ok"

After the boys found nothing in the house we all got ready to go to Olympus .they said we could be there for a while so I packed a bag to.

"You ready?" I heard luke call. I hadn't seen luke sense the incedent. I threw my bag over my shoulder and ran down the grand stair case to jump in his arms and give him a huge hug.

" Luke I haven't seen you in forever! Are you coming with us?"

"Yea babe" luke nodded as we continued the hug.

I noticed the expression on nialls face, it was a mix of being mad , upset, and shy. I found it really adorible.
We hopped in the car and left for olympiouse.

* four hours later *

" Here we are " louis said as we pulled up into the drive way of a school.

I had a confused look on my face "you have got to be kidding me."

"No babe we aren't " luke said as he jumped out the car. I noticed niall did the same and rushed to where luke was standing. then luke went to reach for the door so did niall. they began having a little play fight over me.

I just got out the other door and they never relized " hey boys what are you fighting over?" I asked.

Both of them had thier jaws open.

"Do you have teleporting powers we don't know about?" Niall chocked out.

"I might " I luaghed as they both hurried along into the building. zayn grabbed my bags for me and into the school we went.