Chapter 10

Luke came to a stop naer the middle of the woods.

" Luke for Jesus Christ what are you doing?"

Luke looked around the forest with a worried look on his face.

" I have no idea all I know is we have to run."

"W-what why?"

( Luke's POV )

I noticed the trees moving in certain areas even when there was no wind.

" Even some of the trees are on her side"

( can any one guess what movie that's from ?)

With that I took Hannah's hand and ran.

( Hannah's POV)

We were running for our life's threw this big woods. I noticed levees gathering and swirling beside me even with the pace we where running they stayed beside me the whole

Time and started slowly taking form of what appeared to be an angel with broken wings.

"L-luke look!"

I stopped him from running any more and showed him where the

Leaves where .

" Shit they found us hurry get behind me !" luke threw me behind him and jumped on the angel holding a sword to her neck up against a tree.

The angel didn't looked worried or scared at all." relax luke u do not need to worry I am here for our leader has news for the both of you go ahead and kill me but atleast let me say this. neither of you are making it out alive." an evil from grew upon her face and the leaves that took her shape blew away with the wind.

Luke turned to me with extremely huge worried eyes.

"What?" I screamed at luke

"Run." he said never focusing on me but looking at something that must have been behind me.

Wit that we ran. as fast as I could go even when things became blurry I kept running and never looked back afraid of what was behind me.