IM SO CoNFUseD

When we reached the end of a hallway zayn set my stuff down beside a small locker." here's where you'll be staying love" zayn said as he showed me a locker.

"Uh....zayn...... I can't fit in a tiny locker like that......." I responded staring at the 4ft locker in front of me.

I heard niall whisper something to luke and eves dropped on there convo. " you know why she can't fit? Because of that big ass of hers."

Oh. My. God do they really just say that about me?! At that moment I was pretty upset with them for that.

" It's bigger than you think it is. trust me on this one. all you have to do is open it from the inside that's how they make sure only magical beings can get In. you have to open it someway with magic." zayn explained.

Ok I got this. I pictured the locker just opening up but, I guess that wasn't good enough. so I pictured me on the inside opening the locker. it popped right open. I was amazed zayn was right it was huge it even had a balcony ( picture )

"You can decorate it any way you want it's yours." harry said with little twinkles in his eyes " I'm going to be next to you and so is Liam and then calum and mikey and louis and zayn and then on the ends as far from you as possible niall and luke. Together."

I don't know if I was relieved to hear that or not.

"What?! We have to share rooms?! " Luke and niall blurted out in unison before turning away and mumbling bad things about eachother.
It's probly for the best that they are together it will give them a chance to bond and work out their promblems .

"Well, we will leave you to it . of you need any help unpacking or anything let one of us know" harry leaned closer to my ear this next part " preferably me and not niall or luke because if you could hear there minds right now they have got some nasty stuff in those heads." I felt Harry's breath on my ear making me practically shiver everytime he talked. I don't get it? Am I actually falling for harry to?!