Meeting them

'I can't be it's bad enough I already like luke and niall but now harry? How is this gonna work ?' I thought to myself as I unpacked. I tried to tune into Harry's mind.

"She is just so beautiful.any guy would be lucky to have her. but why would she choose me when she has the others?" Harry thought. Well atleast he likes me back.

After unpacking I went to visit harry.
"Harry? Are you in here? " I knocked on his locker.

"Yea hold up." he opened the locker door and let me into his room. "what's up?"

"Well I think I'm starting to..." I drifted off as it seemed he was ignoring me. I studied his face before realizing he was on the phone.

A few seconds later he hung up. "that was my ex I still haven't excactly gotten over her I guess you could say. anyway what did you need?"

"Uh... No-nothing I was just coming to check out your room. "

He smiled " ok whatever you say "

I walked into the hallway mentally slapping myself when I ran straight into something. I looked up it was luke. " so what is your plan?"

I arched my eye brows " plan?" I questioned.

"Yea you know your kinda wanted by evil supper villan, what's your plan?"

" I honestly don't know-"

" HEY YOU TWO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Liam yelled from down the hallway.

" Uh... Socializing I believe it's called."
God I loved it when luke was sarcastic .

"Well there is someone you need to meet " liam looked at me " and I would love to take you but I believe niall and luke would love to do it even more." liam moved out the way revealing a gorgouse niall.

"Shall we walk?" Niall motioned for us to walk down the hall.

When we arrived to a big gate the doors automatically opened. " Hannah I believe it's time you meet the gods. "
Niall announced. we walked to a big golden room. Filled with people.

"This is " luke started to say.

" Let me guess ( srry if I spell any of these wrong) Hades Zeus Poseidon.."

They all began staring with amazment ." How did you know who we were?" The gods asked.

"Well where I come from we actually learn about you guys."

"Very interesting" Poseidon nodded.