Dreams

Niall pov

There's something wrong with me. Like I seem as if I'm not even a vampire anymore. Like I'm not even sure what's happening. Everyone has Gone to sleep I think I'm gonna head to bed. I've been sleeping more often like almost every night.

Harry pov

I snuck out my room. It was time for me to put my plan into action. I rolled down the hallway I was all dressed in black. As I did the last roll I hit the wall or I thought it was a wall I looked up and found luke hovering over me and giving me a pitty look.

"What are you doing up?" I jumped up and questioned.

Luke coughed and gazed at the floor " nothing " he whispered. With that he strolled off the other direction. I'm going to get hannah back for us with my plan.

Luke POV
I just bumped into Harry while he was rolling all over the floor. Whatever atleast he didn't look like he was onto me. I'm going to get hannah back with my plan but I have to talk to dad first.

Louis pov

I looked out the window to see if anyone was watching before I jumped. I landed on my feet then ran to wherein knew they were keeping hannah. I am brining her home tonight .

Calum pov

Everyone I a sleep I'm going to go get Hannah now. I looked out my locker then ran to my dad. As soon as I find him he can help me after all he isn't called Zeus for nothing.

Hannah pov

I tried not to let the queen get into my head. It's hard. She brought me into a room where I was alone it had concrete walls and no windows the only thing I could see through the dark dusty air was a fountain

"Stand up " I heard a voice call a commend and did as told. " Look into the fountain " it called again. I looked into the black water.

What I saw shocked me. It was Michael and he was sleeping with some other girl. did they really get over me that fast? What the hell. NO Niall said they wouldn't. I turned my head so I no longer had to look into the hurtful water.

"But they don't miss you that much if they aren't even looking for you. Which one did you say wouldn't replace you? Was it Niall ? The son of hades ?"
What I thought as the voice continued they aren't related or he never said anything about it if they were.
"Well let's look to see how he's taking this. " The voice then laughed.
The fountain changed pictures and I saw Niall sleeping he was smiling and twitching at the same time. He's happy without me just like the others. they don't need me. at all . fine I don't need them either. I looked around the room to see where the icon was coming from. no one was there.

I don't give a shit. I looked at the wall and pictured it as one of the boys faces then kicked it in. The concrete wall. I kicked it in. Wow. I thought. Run. Was all I thought. A ran.

NEXT MORNING

Nialls pov

I had the best dream last night hannah was back home. We were snuggling and the qeeun was gone. Her hair was all messing and my figures twitched to tuck the prices behind her ear then kiss her. Just looking at her beside me made me smile. But she was then gone and I woke up in a room concrete walls it had a fountain in the middle and a whole on one side of the wall. It looks like someone broke it.