Chapter 11

I ran as far as my legs would take me which happened to be to a brick wall near the end of the forest. I must have ran faster then luke because he wasn't behind me when I reached the wall. the trees started swaying side to side so peacefully it was beautiful. still out of breathe I sat down against the wall waiting for luke. 10 minutes past then 30 and soon 40 and sa till no luke. I started to get worried. what if whatever was chasing us cuaght him?

"Hualt who is there?" a short man yelled who was dressed in black on a horse doing what appeared to be guarding the wall .

"Uhhh I um.." what was I suppose to say? the man was getting closer by every millisecond and I have no answere.

"Well aren't you a pretty little thing?"the man teased jumping of his horse walking closer to me.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled at him.

"No need to yell I'm not gonna hurt you.... yet." my eyes widend. the man cam closer as I backed up but my back was soon on the wall.

I saw the man reaching for something inside is dark jacket . I knew I had to do something and fast. I jumped on him throwing him to the ground and just started beating him.

"STOP! stop pl-plea....."

He stopped talking and moving.

I stopped hitting and sat beside him scared for life on weather luke was coming back or not. the man started to fade. his black hair started turning ..... blonde? his dark clothing turned into jeans and just a normal t-shirt. soon I saw luke in place of the man. he was still lifeless. it was then I relized what I had just done. i beat luke. he could possibly be dead becuase of me. but why was he trying to scare me like that?