I can't

"HANNAH NO" i heard someone scream out.
It was to late.
I couldn't do it anymore.
Everything went black.

(Nialls pov)

It's been a whole year sense Hannah's accident.
I think I took it the hardest. Of course Luke was right there next to Hannah and I 24/7
I remember screaming out to her. She didn't ever listen or care.

Everyone has been pretty depressed. We didn't only loose HANNAH we lost zany too. He couldn't take it.

I've still been having dreams. But most of them are about Hannah.

Today I'm telling the others about my dreams.

"Boys." I called them downstairs.

Most were still sleeping and came down with messy hair.

"What is it Niall? It better be good I was sleeping dammit. " Louis snapped.

Everyone was on the couch.

"I have no idea how to explain this really. But, I I've been dreaming. "

They all looked puzzled.

I continued " vampires aren't suppose to dream! Ive been having dreams. And I can cry now! VAMPIRES ARENT SUPPOSE TO DO THAT SHIT."

Liam's eyes were wide. Extremely wide. He started shaking his had rapidly.

"No no no no no no no no no" he was in doubt of something .

" Niall when did this start?" Great. 21 questions.

"I don't know I guess when we were hunting for Hannah. But it got worse when she died. "

" Do you know what this means?!" Liam asked the others.

Louis raised his hand waiting for Liam to call on him.

"Yes louis ?" Liam asked.

" it means I can go back to sleep." Liam ignored Louis answer.

" No... it means, your powers latched onto Hannah. When we lost her, you lost them. there's nothing much we can do, if we bite you again you will die. If we don't we must erase your memory." Liam got up and went to the kitchen.

" Here are you thirsty?" He asked from his place in the kitchen.

"Yea a little , ill take some orange juice. " I replied.

He handed me my drink.

I sipped it and watched Louis get up from the couch and climb the stairs. His hair bouncing with every jump up a stair he took.

Wait what just happened?
I can't remember anything.
What the hell.
Where am I?

Why is it getting dark?
I think I'm asleep.

(Liam's pov)

I gave nail a potion so he won't remember any thing having to do with vampires.

We have 30 mins till he wakes up. He will remember everything else except Hannah and the vampire versions of our selfs. I think it's best he doesn't remember Hannah. Maybe I should slip some of this to Luke.