Chapter 4

(NIALL''S POINT OF VIEW)

Hannah had gone to sleep about an hour ago. And I had screwed up BIG TIME. what happened was we were introducing ourselves and I read her mind but instead of me just being quite after hearing her think " I feel safer with them and it's something I haven't felt in a long time" I couldn't help but say awe.

Louis have me a death glare right after it happened.i just hope she didn't take it to seriously.

" Hey boys I'm going to my room I'll talk to you later I just gotta think some things threw" I said going into my room.

( HANNAH'S POV)

All the boys were quite and I had made a plan on how to get out of this place. and sense I don't hear anything they must have fallen asleep so now is the time to put my plan into action. I ran to the door and quickly opened it enough to slip my body through. after I was out the door I shut it back and ran in the opposite direction then the stairs and just looked through every door a came across but none had a window. great just my luck! wait there is one more that I caught out the corner of my eye. I ran to the door almost I little to quickly as I felt my self get dizzy.

I flung the door open only to find niall sitting on his bed staring at the roof. he looked so perfect just laying there. his head jerked up and he just watched every move I made. I could tell something was bothering him.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I sat on his bed not actually caring just buying myself time

To see if his room has a window.

"Just .... nothing never mind."he spoke

" Come on you can tell me if you want I wont tell any of the other boys." yes he has a window. I stood up from the bed trying not to make it obvious that I was about to escape.

" I can't tell you , not yet." He whispered the last part which worried me a little. but whatever I am getting out of here.

Niall rolled over facing away from the window and me which made this pretty easy. I walked to the window and moved the curtains that weren't letting any light in at all. and threw the window opened then climbed out.

"Hannah stop you don't understand what you are doing!" niall screamed from his bedroom.

But I just kept running I don't care what he thinks I am leaving.