Olympus

I didn't sleep at all that night. I must be becoming almost completely immortal. I looked down at the bites the boys had left. there was nine. I counted each outloud . 1....2....3...4...5..6..7.....8...

"What are you doing love?" the door to my bedroom swung open before I got to nine revealing a sleepy zayn in his boxers.

All vampires can sleep but they can't dream. we are not required to sleep. in fact a vampire never has to sleep. but if they do sleep they cannot dream.

"Zayn? can I ask you something?"

"Yes of course." zayn shut the door and sat next to me as I sat up on the bed.

"I know I went over this with ed in what seems like a lifetime ago.... but am I .... am I just nothing? like am i just some weapon you guys need and after all of this is done in just going to be thrown away? if none of this happened I wouldn't so much as get a glance from people like you, luke, Liam , niall, calum, harry, ashton, louis, or micheal."

"No no no no no don't ever think like that! we care about you hannah ! I never want you to feel as if you are just some fighting dog that we don't care about unless we need you. please don't ever feel like that." I saw a shadow moving around outside my door which means another one of the boys must be up or listening to mine and zayns conversation .

Nialls POV

I couldn't sleep last night I was so worried about losing Hannah to another one of the boys . I got out of bed to go downstairs when I passed up Hannah's room. I over heard her and I think zayn talking.

" am i.... am I just nothing?" I heard Hannah say though the door. I killed me to think she would say such a thing! I wish I could show here how much I care for here by holding here every night. if I could only have here to myself I would never let her go.

Hannah's POV

"If there is anything else you need let me know Hannah. I'm her for you." zayn got up and went downstairs.

I heard a buzz from my night stand that was coming from my phone. I picked it up and read the notification to find that #riphannah was trending like crazy.seeing that trend made me die inside. I cried as if this was my first time hearing that I would never get to go to school and see my same friends again. Or never getting to see family again.

There was a knock on my door. I wiped my face on the covers to get rid of my tears. "come in"

I said but didn't get a responce.

" I already came in" niall said from right beside me. That creepy little shit.

" So you actually miss school?"

" You heard?"

" Well your thoughts were kinda loud" niall shrugged his shoulders as he sat next to me on the bed .

" Well I do miss school. not necessarily the work just.... I don't know.." I threw my heard in his chest.

Niall hugged me tightly." well I know exactly what we are going to do then ."

"What?" I mumbled into his chest.

Niall laughed causing his cheat to bounce .

"We are going to Olympus ."

"Niall how in the world is that going to make me feel better?"

"You will see" a smirk grew upon his face .

"Can we even go there I thought it was for gods?" I another life I wouldn't of believed in this but I've been threw lots of things I wouldn't believe.

"Yes well.... kinda we are going to a place similar to it! but it's more of an Olympus camp ground for Demi gods and 'mythical' creatures." (and here we have another round of guess the movie/book this came from.)