Chapter 9

I woke up and everything was blurry I couldn't see a thing. I heard something moving around in what sounded like the back corner." Zayn? Liam? Niall? H-Harry? Louis?...... Anyone?" no answere. I could see the outline of the figure slowly coming to me as I was starting to gain my vision back.

"BOO!" I jumped out of my place on the floor as luke scared the crap out of me.

"LUKE WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I gained my vision and was now able to playfully hit him.

"Well I have to watch you cuz the boys are out hunting so I was bored until you woke up and I just wanted to.....so yea."

"Well don't do it again.and luke?" luke turned and faced me.

"Yes?"

"What happened the other night?"

"What you mean last week?" luke responded

"No I mean when niall.....ya know....." luke luaghed.

"Yea that was last week.and what happened was you became a vampire."

"Wait but I thought all of you had to bite me?"

"We did" Luke's head bobbed up and down "we just did it while u were asleep.

"HEY! thats not right! I go I concouse for a week and I have 9 guys on top of me? I didn't want to miss that !"

"Yeah o-" luke was interrupted by his phone ringing.

( Luke's point of view )

My phone started ringing so i answered it. It was louis."

"Luke take Hannah somewhere safe NOW! we believe the dark queen has found out about her.we are on our way back but I don't believe we will make it in time. so please just keep Hannah safe!" with that louis hung up.

My jaw dropped just trying to make sense of what came out of louis mouth......

(Hannah's POV )

Luke's jaw dropped. I luaghed thinking he was playing but then he started panicking and throwing stuff in bags and soon he threw me , along with the bags, over his shoulder and ran extremely fast towards the woods.