Chapter 3

Once I came down the stairs I found myself in the same room as my kidnappers.

"Lads I believe Hannah woke up" the blonde haired one said.

"Shut up niall. we can see that" the black haired one said.

"Well are we gonna introduce ourselfs or are you just gonna stand there on the stairs?" the curly haired one asked me.

The blonde one stood up from his place on the couch." I'm niall"

" Hello niall." I said. wait these boys kidnapped me why am I not running? I feel some what safe with them and that's a feeling I've never really had before.

" Awe thanks love " niall said.

Wait did I say that out loud? no I didn't so how did he know? or maybe I miss heard him.

The curly one stood up from his place on the recliner " I'm harry "

Next the dark haired one "I'm zayn"

Then the two lighter haired boys. "hi I'm Liam and that's louis."

"I can speak for myself liam!" louis snapped back.

As he did so liam threw his hands up in the air like he was getting arrested.

Zayn stood up and starting walking towards me but with every step he took closer to me I took a step back. zayn quickly catches on that I was still frightened and he took a few steps back.

" Hannah you have been out for a while and I think u should get some sleep." zayn spoke.

"Uh.. Yea o.....k" I said still a little confused about what niall had said earlier.

"Would you like me to show you to your room?" zayn asked.

"Yes, please." I turned around and headed up the stairs as zayn did the same. he showed me to my room. it was the same room I had woken up in earlier.

" Would you like something to sleep in?" zayn interrupted my thoughts.

" Y-yes " I answered.

A smile cracked upon his face as he handed me some sweat pants and one of his old t shirts. I changed and load in bed.

" Hannah make sure u sleep good cuz we are going to meet some of our friends tomarow!" a voice yelled from down stairs I couldn't really tell who it was but who cares?"