Chapter 8

Jack

Hiccup glared at me when Elsa left. I said the right thing, what's the big deal? I strictly told him before that what happened in the past will remain a past. I don't want anyone talking about my ex-girlfriend. Not because I don't love her and I don't want to remember her. It is because it hurts everytime I remember her.

"What? Are you going to shut the door in front of my face? Do it", I said to Hiccup. Sarcastically remarking every word that I said. The usual calm dude he is, he didn't. Hiccup is far away from my attitude. Understanding, kindness and persistency is all inside of his vocabulary.

In the distance, I saw two shadows running towards our direction. "Guess Elsa told them about your place?", I smirked.

"Shut up", Hiccup rolled his eyes and stepped in the porch of his cabin.

"Captain Haddock!", I recognized that voice. It was Rapunzel, calling out for him. She and Merida are under the umbrella. The rain calmed, giving a clear view of the blonde woman.

"What's wrong?", Rapunzel and Merida reached the porch. They are both panting for air. After they put down their umbrellas, Hiccup offered them to get inside but they both refused.

"Elsa won't come out of the bathroom! She's inside of there for fifteen minutes, I thought giving her enough space is enough", Rapunzel said panicking when she lift her face to look at Hiccup's emerald eyes. I hate the sensation climbing up my whole body, guilt. A sudden feeling of anxiety hit me. I felt my heart beat rapidly.

"We tried everything to open the door but it's tightly locked", Merida said in her deep scottish accent. She straight up her posture, gazing to their cabin's building.

This is your fault Jack.

Conscience scolded me.

"Let's go there", Hiccup said. He's breathing fast, I know it when he breathe very fast. He took a one last glare to me before speaking. "If anything happens to our cadet, you're going to pay for it", he gritted his teeth and ran off with the ladies.

I stood here, dumbfounded.

This is the first time Hiccup gave me that look. Rage is clearly shown in his eyes. He rarely got angry, this time I guess I pulled the string too far. I'm not going to apologize but I will do something.

I took the shortcut that leads to Ms. Arendelle's cabin building, we now call it cabin building. It's a concrete building that is designed with stairs and rooms that look exactly like cabins. I ran very fast, entering the narrow gate that leads the way to the fastest route. 'You weren't thinking, what if Ms. Arendelle is suffering emotionally? You derp brain!', my conscience kept on scolding me as I ran up the stairs.

I shook my head, shrugging off the feeling that she's unconscious or she did something stupid inside of the bathroom. I arrived there, twisting the doorknob. I found myself heading towards the bathroom door, I kicked it multiple times until it swung open. Elsa is on the floor, lying unconsciously. I checked her pulse, she's still breathing but it's weak. Should I call a doctor? I sighed and carried her like a bridal style.

When I exited the bathroom, Hiccup and the ladies are shocked that I arrived faster than they did. Elsa's wet clothes soaked on mine, I didn't care. Putting her down the bed, I put the back of my hand on her forehead and checked her temperature. Elsa have a fever, high one.

I tried my best not to curse.

"Jack", Hiccup called me.

"Don't say anything. I'll handle this", I stood up and look at his face. "I need you to tell Mr. Moon that I am on a leave for two weeks"

"But why?", Hiccup asked. His eyebrows, narrowed.

"I'm going to take care of Elsa. I will send the consent to d--General Moon later. Just go to his office now", I commanded him.

I might be bossy but I need to do this.

Rapunzel and Merida gasped behind him. Yeah, I'm acting Mr. Nice tonight. Hiccup sighed. "Okay bud", He gave it up and exited the room. I walked towards the girls, Rapunzel blushed. Merida looked at Elsa, checking her temperature also then walk to their mini kitchen to find medicines in one of the drawers.

"Change Elsa's clothes. I'm taking her to my house, she need my help this time. Pack her stuff, call me when it's done", I told her. Rapunzel quickly nod her head, I left the room.

I'm going to help Ms. Arendelle. I'll take her to my house, to a subdivision where I found myself relaxed. There is a field that I bought for training purposes when I graduated. Usual days with Tooth, I taught her many things even if we graduated. I'm going to teach Elsa after she healed. That's the least I can do, to take back rudeness I showed her from the very start. Closing the door behind me, I leaned on the wall. This isn't the usual me.

After a few minutes of waiting, Rapunzel called me. I entered the room. Elsa is still unconscious. I carried her on my back. "Train hard, tell your team that Elsa is out for now. Don't tell them what I told you guys. Keep it a secret, one spill and you're both expelled. You two got me?"

"Aye aye Captain!", Merida saluted.

Smirking, I looked at Rapunzel. "Yes Sir, take care of Elsa. She's a nice woman", her sweet voice pleaded.

"Will do", I said.

Merida opened the door for us, Rapunzel handed me Elsa's luggage. It's heavy. What did she put inside of it? Rocks? "Take care Captain", Rapunzel said. I nodded. When the door closed, I adjusted Elsa up a little bit before carrying the luggage in my other hand. Walking carefully downstairs, we made it to the ground floor. Thankfully, it's not raining anymore. I voice commanded my car and the door opened. I put Elsa down on the back seat, grabbing mini pillows and blanket from personalized drawer under the seat. She's leaning against the seat, I carefully fit myself to properly arrange the pillow. Elsa slipped, causing her to fall to the seat. But before her head hit the seat, I caught it by the use of my hand.

My heart beat crazily when I realized that I am on top of her. Elsa's angelic face calmed the guilt I am feeling. Her white porcelain skin, glowing even if it's dark. Her pale thin kissable lips. Snap out of it Frost, what the hell are you doing!? I quickly got off her. I hate myself.

I guess I'm going back to the old me because of this woman.

I missed the old me.

But I don't want to bring him back fully. I'm just going to make it up for Elsa since she did nothing wrong to me.

After laying Elsa properly in the backseat, I covered her body with the navy blue blanket. Closing the backseat door, I took one last glance at her before putting her luggage on the compartment. I sighed. I hope my help have value this time. I think I'm doing the right thing. When everything is settled, I get inside of the car and close the door. I started the engine and drove off, heading to my house.

___________________________________________

A/N;

Hello everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you so much for supporting me , stay tuned for more!

-DNCStories