Chapter 4

Elsa

I fell down the ground multiple times, I get discouraged when Captain Frost rolls his eyes at me every time I fall and Hiccup kept on blowing his whistle whenever I fall.

'Get up', Merida mouthed as she pushes her palms upward. She's concerned. I nod at her, I stood up again and run for the border.

We are divided into five teams. The dragons as what Astrid calls their group, I'm on my own for now. I didn't get to team up with Rapunzel and Merida because the Princesses grab them, saying that they deserve my girls. Sighing, I'm left alone. Thankfully Honeymaren, Ryder, Mulan, Pocahontas, and Kida joined me on their team.

Mulan always helps me up and not giving a single crap for Captain Frost, smiling at me with a wink. I must say that Honeymaren's team is very nice.

"Run with passion, let the wind guide your direction, and spread your strength as if your destiny is its foundation", Pocahontas said.

Her words gave me the courage to pursue more. " you go gurl!", Kida cheered for me from the top. Ryder clapped with Honeymaren, waiting for me at the finish line. They are all at the finish line and I am the only one left. I breathed in, I'm climbing the ice ramp! Oh, shoot! I'm not going to make it!

Shaking my head, I kept on running.

Elsa, remember what Pocahontas said.

I managed not to slip, I run all my might. I didn't know what happened but suddenly it broke, making me sunk under the pool of cold water. I can hear the other teams laughing, yet I'm here. Shivering in cold, hair wet, outfit wet.

My team winced. Rubbing their temples, shaking their head. I'm a huge disappointment. I got off the pool, I'm surprised when Hiccup removes his jacket and wrap it around me. I sniffed, looking at his green eyes.

"You need to take a break for now. Your leg is injured", I whimpered when I felt my leg throbbed in pain.

"Captain Hiccup! I demand you come back here!", Jack shouted.

" Give it a rest Captain Frost, your future soldier was injured. She showed enough", Hiccup said. He lifted me, carrying me in a bridal style. I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"What a cluts", Astrid scoffed.

" Everyone get back to your rooms. Tomorrow morning will be new training! Get ready for Mr. Bunnymund. He's the strict one and you don't want to mess things up", Hiccup started to walk.

Merida and Rapunzel chased after me.
"Elsa are you alright?", they both quickly asked. I nodded slightly.

" I guess I'll just go home", I bit my lip. "Captain Frost is-"

"He's wrong. Prove him wrong. Do secret training. Merida and Rapunzel along with your team will help. Do your best", Hiccup said with a bit of a smile.

Oh crap.

I hate my heart.

Hiccup waved at me as soon as I get to sit down on the gurney. He walked out of the infirmary and closed the door. " Phew, good thing you keep on getting minor injuries, Elsa. You reminded me of myself back in high school, I was such a clutz", Nurse Marinette sighed.

Merida and Rapunzel laughed. "It's okay to be clutz. At least you're not pretending to be someone you're not", Nurse Marinette sighed.

" How old are you? You look super young..", I told Nurse Mari.

"I'm 20", She said. I'm asking her questions now. While Nurse Mari heal me.

" Woah you are supposed to be in college", Rapunzel said.

"Ye, I agree with Punz", Merida said.

"I am not permanently working here yet, I'm a working student. I'm earning for Fashion and Design University", Nurse Mari said. I groan a little bit when I felt the stinging sensation of the alcohol.

" Yer amazin' How are you doing all of this work by yourself?", Merida asked.

"You see, I grew up as an independent woman. My parents can't afford that much for uni that's why I grabbed this opportunity to work here", Nurse Mari smiled.

" I'm surprised at how you treat patients here. You looked like you're skilled already", Rapunzel said.

"I just learned from the best", Nurse Mari said. " From Mr. Moon, he gave me a free training before being a nurse here"

"You're so nice and Mr. Moon's so nice too", I said.

" I didn't know why Jack grew up with a rough attitude, he's nothing like Mr. Moon", Rapunzel rolled her eyes. I look at her quickly. "You're right Els, he is the son of General Moon"

"Woah", I said.

"There you're all done. Ready to go", Nurse Mari smiled. The door opened, revealing the blonde-haired boy with green eyes. We all looked at Cadet Agreste then to Nurse Mari.

" Uh..", Merida said.

"I left my bag here somewhere, did you saw it?", Adrien asked her.

" I don't-Blahh- I mean...er. . -Yes! Here it is! You're pretty bag!"

Merida, Rapunzel, and I looked at each other with questioning looks that are followed by a smile. We already know what's happening in here. "Thanks, Nurse Mari! I don't know what to do if you're not here", Adrien hug her real quick before running out of the room.

Nurse Mari's eyes are open wide, her cheeks tinted red, smiling widely as she waved at him. " yeah..haha..thanks", she said.

Merida, Rapunzel, and I sneaked out of the room. "She looks so cute!", Rapunzel squealed. Merida helped me walk.

" I know right! She reminded me of Mulan, her Asian looks kill!", I said.

"Yes, hope I have those beautiful bluebell eyes", Rapunzel squealed.

" Good thing I have blue eyes", Laughed Merida and I. Rapunzel pouted, crossing her arms as we walk. She then laughed after.

We stopped in our tracks when we saw Captain Frost, leaning his back against the stone wall. His arms, crossed. He's chewing gum, his right boot leans against the stone wall just like his back.

"Corona and Dunbroch, you are dismissed. Ms. Arendelle, here", Captain Jack said.

" B-but--", I was about to complain when Captain Jack hissed. Merida and Rapunzel apologized.

"We will wait for you at the entrance", Rapunzel said. I nodded with a smile. When they left, Captain Frost spit the gum in the trash bin and approached me. His cyan blue eyes, all serious. His footsteps echoed the hall, his hands in his pocket. He looks kinda hot but it's a turn-off when his attitude goes negative.

" You, we need to talk", He said pointing at me. Captain Jack leans in, his face close to mine. I can smell his fresh minty breath brushing my face. I closed my eyes shut, I'm nervous. He then grabs my wrist and starts to pull me as he runs, I wince in pain when my leg throbbed. I am running with him.

"Captain! slow down!"

"Are you a soldier or not!?", Captain Jack asked.

" I am but--"

"Are you?!"

"Yes!", I shouted.

" Are you willing to be a real one?!", Captain Jack shouted.

"Yes!", I yelled.

He stopped running and so am I. I'm panting, my hands are on my knees. " Good. Now go change because you stink", Captain Jack smirked. He then left me alone in the hallway. What a dipshit. I rolled my eyes and force myself to walk until I reach the entrance where Rapunzel and Merida stood. They helped me and get inside our room to change outfits. After that, head downstairs for supper.