Chapter 10

Jack

"You did what?!", Aster asked me. Captain Aster Bunnymund, once became an enemy of mine but now we are friends. 

I rubbed my temples, putting down my hand on my waist. "Yeah... that's the only idea that came inside of my head", I muttered.

"Jack, are you sure about this?", North asked me. Looking up, I saw Captain Bunnymund smirking. I know exactly what's going on his mind. I frowned, Captain Bunnymund leaned against the office pillar. He crossed his arms.

"I'm not sure yet", I said.

'She reminded me of someone', Captain Sandy said. I can read him now, all of us can understand better now. 

"Don't even say it", I groaned.

North put down his mug on the table, they are inside my office. I invited them to come over, my boys are curious to what I am going to do for two weeks. They won't stop teasing me in group chat. "You know I agree with Sandy, mate", Captain Bunnymund get off the pillar and walked towards me. He pointed his finger on my heart. "That's how you started with Captain Fairy", he let out a teasing smirk which made Sandy and North high five behind him. Sandy is nodding with a thumbs up, North shakes his head and laughing. I'm getting annoyed by these comparing.

"I know what exactly I am doing Kangaroo", Captain Bunnymund scoffed. He backed away from me, looking at me from head to toe. His height is much taller than me, making me call him that.

"We'll see show pony", A smirk escaped his lips.

"Yeah", I chuckled.

'You two stop annoying each other, what's your plan Jack?', Captain Sandy makes signs in his hand. I leaned against my desk, slipping both of my hands inside of my jagger pants pockets.

"Just train her, that's all", I said.

North walked towards me, tapping my shoulder. "Do well Captain. Her friends are worried about her. Just don't make an issue where everyone will have to talk about what's going on between you and Cadet Elsa", North said.

"Got it", I said.

"She's undeniably gorgeous, to be honest. I saw her mother once with ex General Arendelle. It's not impossible this white-haired grandpa right here will fall for that ice queen", Captain Bunnymund laughed. "Mate", he winked.

'ooh! How about we made a bet? If Jack fall in love with her, he will be the one to treat us a drink after his leave?', Captain Sandy suggested cheerfully. This is is the first time that this happened to me. I can't talk back. North laughed, rubbing his chin with his other hand on hip. "I'd like that idea Sandy", he winked.

"Seriously?", I mumbled rubbing my temples again. I barely got any sleep since I watch over Elsa every night. This back of mine is already complaining because I'm not used to sleep in the couch.

"Stop stressing him out boys, Jack might look like he's on drugs", I glared at North. He kept it chill, giving me a wink and a smile. His eyes full of wonder turned to crescent shape, followed with a chuckle. "So we got to motivate him, support him with his plan with Ms. Arendelle", he snapped his fingers.

Captain Sandy clapped. 'Go Jack!', he cheered. Ugh, these guys.. are really crazy. A smile escaped my lips, they are the friends you wish you have. They accepted me for being grumpy, I've been rude to them the first time they met me. North was all okay, calmed. Sandy, quiet and compassionate. Kangaroo, well we have been so much fight before we became friends.

It used to be so happy, when Toothiana is still alive.

"So, when do the training start mate?", Captain Bunnymund asked. He's playing with his boomerangs while tapping his foot on the ground.