Chapter 17

Elsa

Captain Jack and I arrived at the beach. It was a quiet ride, I kept on glancing at him through peripheral vision. I'm afraid to start a conversation with him after he caught me staring at him.

He finished setting up foldable lounge chair, picnic boxes and parasols. Seriously? How many cars does Captain Jack owns? I saw like five of them at the back of the house. Different from all of vacations. How rich is he? It got me thinking.

"Sit down", Captain Jack smiled at me. Tapping the seat next to him before sitting down to his chair. I stood beside him, I only watched him took off his shirt. Gulping, I blushed and sit down quickly in my chair. This white-silvery haired 22 year old man looked insanely hot with his bare chest on. Captain Jack didn't have any scars. My eyes trailed down his body down to his navy blue swimming trunk.

I immediately shifted my eyes away from him, I don't want him to think I'm a maniac or something. Look how relaxing this beach is, white sand, people are a few meters away from us and the ocean is blue like the skies above. The wind blows softly to our direction, making me inhale the summer breeze. I felt relax at the moment.

"You've been quiet for an hour now. Your saliva will spoil if you do not try and talk to me", Captain Jack said grabbing a drink from the picnic box atop of the mini table he brought.

"Uh.. That.."

Oh yes be like Nurse Mari! Stutter all you can Elsa!

I cleared my throat and smiled. "I've never been to beaches before, I'm enjoying this now. I mean right now, I'm enjoying the beach because ever since Papa is on duty we never got to go to beaches", I explained. I badly want to facepalm right now.

"Oh, I know General Arendelle. He's exceptional. He's been friends with my father, General Moon", Captain Jack is kind of hesitant when he said 'my father' word. I wonder why?

"Thanks. He's gotten so busy. Well sometimes only mom and Anna get to go to the beach", I said leaning back to my seat.

"Why?", Captain Jack asked.

"Because I preferred to be inside the house", I said.

"Why again? What are you doing in your house? You don't like outdoor activities?", Captain Jack asked. I felt that he faced me and so I faced him. He slide down his black sunglasses to the bridge of his nose, exposing his cyan blue eyes. It's intoxicating. Captain Jack leaned his arm to the chair handle, raising his eyebrows twice. He's waiting for my response.

"I do like outdoor activities..", I grasped in manchette of the chair. "Only if it's winter. I'm not a summer person. I'm the total opposite of my sister Anna. I preferred reading books about military, books dad used to read before entering military school", I explained.

"Hmmm so so", Jack shrugged. "Well I love snow day too while my sister she likes snow day too, makes it even happier", Captain Jack said. Where is his sister?

He have a sister? Why didn't I know that before?

It's because you didn't ask.

"What's your sister's name?", I asked.

Captain Jack leaned against the seat, slipping his sunglasses on. Noooo you covered your cyan blue eyes. He sipped his orange drink, pursing and licking his thin lips before speaking. I didn't get my eyes off him, I waited for him to say it. If he's willing to.

"Emma and I are far away from each other. She got separated from me when she's in high school. We used to go out in winter a lot, playing snowball games and building a snowman whom she loves to dress up and give names", Jack chuckled.