Chapter 6

Jack

Ms. Arendelle reminded me of Toothiana, my ex-girlfriend who died in the war on the west side of Burgess three years ago. A terrorist that goes by the name Pitch started it all. He killed Toothiana with his black sharp spear, she died in instant.

I stood by the window of my office, I see Elsa talking happily with her team. I complimented her earlier, she seems to not believe that I'm acting nice. After all, I'm treating her badly ever since her first day here.

"Come on! Stand up!", Captain Moon yelled at Toothiana. Dad used to handle us during the training. I decided to skip school, I told dad that I will be going straight to training.

Dad agreed.

The girl with rainbow hair and striking violet eyes caught my attention. I am in the same year as her, she's weak and fragile. I remembered Toothiana crying just because of the negative comments other Captains are giving us.

" Yes Sir!", Toothiana said standing up. I am next to her, running.

***

"Hey, are you alright?", I asked her.

" Yeah, just tired", Toothiana put a strand of hair behind her ear. The tint of blush in her cheeks, visible. She bit her pink lips, I can see she's shaking.

I held her hand. Her violet eyes widen.

"Hey, don't be so nervous talking to me", I smirked.

" Uh..okay?", she giggled. The bubbly girl sticks her hand out, waiting for me to shake it. "My name is Toothiana Fairy, you can call me Tooth. It will sound like I'm telling you that I am the Tooth fairy which is my favorite character in childhood guardians. But yeah, you can just call me Tooth. It's weird but I really wanna be a dentist but I didn't become one because I want to be brave and...", her voice lowered holding her hands together. She giggled. " That's all about me...", Tooth looked down. "You?", then her violet eyes are back to me again.

" Jackson, Jackson Overland Frost. Son of General Moon Frost. A prankster, mischievous, fun, loving type of person. I'm happy to meet you", I smiled grabbing her hand, shaking it.

Tooth giggled. "Friends?", she asked.

" Friends", I smiled.

It made me smile when I remembered that memory. It's the first time we became so close. I am Tooth's shoulder to cry on whenever she feels down. I and the squad are there to motivate her whenever she feels sad. Ever since I and Tooth became friends, our guardian's squad became the strongest team in the military academy.

Professors and other Captains respect us, proud of us, and they always get us as a representative whenever there is an event. They called us the guardians.

I found it funny that North looked like Santa Claus, Toothiana is to tooth fairy which she loves, Sandy to the Sandman, Bunnymund to the easter bunny, and I to Jack Frost.

They helped me be who I am, having friends like them is worth my life.

When Toothiana and I graduated, we dated and became official after a few months of dating. I came to love the funny,  clumsy, and kind-hearted woman I met. Turns out to change into a braver one and the most outstanding Captain in her reign before becoming a Lieutenant.

Looking at the side of my table, I grabbed her picture frame. That smile, never-ending. Bringing back memories, happy memories instead of the sad ones.

Jackson Overland Frost died the day she died.

A knock on the door interrupted me from thinking. I put down the picture frame. Heading to the door, I opened it. I see Elsa smiling at me, very wide. Her eyes are happy. She hugged me very tightly. I felt my heart drummed. Heats climbing my cheeks, I'm in between hug back or not.

Elsa squeals and jumps multiple times. "Captain Frost! Thank you so much! Thank you!! Thank you for letting my friends join my team! It means a lot!".

My mind was loading...

Slowly, I pat her back with an uncomfortable smile. It's been many years since someone ever hugged me. General Moon cannot even do that to me even if there are events. To remove the awkwardness that I am feeling, I coughed.

Elsa let go of the hug quickly. " Oops! Sorry, Captain. Sorry!", she looked down. She just realized what she did.

"I-it's fine. Uh... You don't have to hug me", I said. I turn my facial expression into a poker face.

"Yes. I'm very sorry. What was I thinking?", Elsa smiled uncomfortably hitting her head using her wrist. She closed her eyes when she sighed. Her eyes opened again with a shy expression. Those big blue eyes...

Then a memory of Toothiana's violet eyes looking at me like Elsa was doing right now flash my mind.

Elsa steps aback.

" Go rest. You still have so many things to do tomorrow. Stop being so weak and naive. It doesn't suit you", I said before slamming the door in her face. Sighing, I lean my back against the door and rub my temples. I squinted my eyes close, releasing a frustrated breath. I slide down against the door, burying my face on my knees. Shaking my head. A sudden feeling of crying hit me. Why does Elsa need to remind me of her? I shouted, releasing anger. Tears start to stroll down my cheeks, I kicked the air angrily as I slump down the floor.

A/N;

Heyo everyone!

I hope you guys like this chapter.

Stay tuned for more~

Oh Jack let go of Tooth, she doesn't want to see you like that🥺