EPILOGUE

Elsa stand far from where the cadets train. The memories of the past floods her great mind. After a few years, she become the person she dreamed to be. Captain Jack did not get back together with her after three years. The wind brushes her soft platinum blonde hair as if it's combing her hair.

Her beautiful turquoise eyes stare at Merida training the newly enrolled soldiers in the academy.

"Stand up! Stop being lousy! Stand up! Are you a soldier or not?!"

Jack's voice echoes her mind. Elsa hold back her tears. "It's been a few years huh?", She glanced behind her and see General Hiccup. Elsa's about to salute but Hiccup stopped her.

Elsa looks down and smiles softly before lifting her head. "Look at you, Jack's proud for sure", Hiccup said.

" ...is he?", Elsa hesitated to ask.

"Yes", Hiccup smiled. "Did he come back? It's been five years, he didn't even talk back after the last letter?"

"He didn't... I guess..he hates me.. because I gave up", Elsa sighed.

"It's normal General Elsa, you've grown tired of waiting which is normal. But, do you still love him?", General Hiccup asked.

"I do, I'm just scared"

"Don't be. I know where he is"

Elsa looks up to Hiccup. Her eyes expresses excitement. After rejecting Jack's comeback, she never heard about him again. Jack changed his address and avoided Elsa. She looks at the ring in her finger. "I've been chasing him... But he keeps avoiding me...Will he be happy of seeing me again?"

"I don't know but by the sound of how we last talked about you, it doesn't seem like he hates you", General Hiccup says putting a thumb on the bottom of his lip.

"How so? What's his expression?", Elsa asks.

"Jack and I last talked in my marriage", Hiccup smiles. "His expression's soft while we're talking about you, I think... he's not angry about you"

Elsa's heart crushed. She's guilty. "I feel..so bad..in giving up", She facepalms. Hiccup pats her shoulder, comforting her.

"You know, if you really want to see him? He's at his office in Pennyslvania", Hiccup says. "He stays there from four in the morning up to nine in the evening. He doesn't have training schedule today, he's checking the activity list of the military. Captain Jack Frost might be waiting for you. But who knows? Try it again yeah? Don't waste your tears anymore Elsa, meet him", he softly smile at Elsa. Elsa feels nervous, she doesn't know what to say to Jack when they meet or what to expect after what she did. But she's going try anyway, making sure she's not going to give up this time.

****

The rain pour outside Jack's office. He's ready to come home but the rain stop him. Jack groans, rubbing his temple to relax himself. His temper got back after a few years of losing Elsa. He's the old person he used to be. Captain Frost didn't date any woman after Elsa.

He's about to shut the blinds when he sees a figure standing in front of the military building he's working at. A woman, a tall woman wearing a blue plain dress. The street lamp gives light to the woman standing under the shed. She steps out of the shed and lower her umbrella, she looks up at him and their eyes meet. Jack feel his heart beat fast when their eyes meet.

"E-elsa...", He say in a low tone of his voice. Her beautiful turquoise eyes remain looking at him as if it's waiting for him to invite her to the building. Jack backs away from the window, his hands are shaking. "Fuck!", He curse loudly.