Chapter 3

Elsa

I woke up early, ready to start my day. Rapunzel was excited and Merida too. All of us directed to the training field after attending a few subjects. As we stand up, the announcer explained all of the things that await us in the 'battlefield' as Merida calls it. "Alright cadets, Captain Frost and Captain Haddock III will be your instructor in physical training, combat training this year. Captain North for leadership development training. Captain Bunnymund in advanced shooting and additional skills, Captain Sandy for specialized skills training"

I recognized those people. That gold hair is Captain Sandy, Captain Bunnymund with ash gray and pure white to the big man named Captain North ...

The very serious man named Captain Jack Frost enter the field when each program started, he is wearing his military uniform, his sleeves rolled up above his elbows, wearing a pair of combat shoes. His hat covering his face and when he took it off I can hear different comments in every corner. "Whooooo~ he surely is a hottie", Rapunzel said fanning her face using her hand. A grin plastered in her mouth. 

"Ye", Merida said. She crossed her arms. I recognize him. He is the one that insulted me in front of the other Captains.

"He is with Captain Hiccup Haddock III"

Merida gulped. It made me smile, looks like someone saw a diamond. "I agree, they're both hotties", she mostly said.

The training started, they are both strict. I admit I am very nervous. First, I don't have enough knowledge about what I am going to do inside of this school. Second is I only know a few for my father taught me things that are possible to happen inside of this school.

"State your name!", Jack said to the boy with blonde hair. 

Falling in line, I can feel my heart drumming inside my chest. Swirls of emotions are battling inside. Captain Hiccup looked gentle and sweet but strict too and this one shouting at the blonde-haired boy? He looked like he's about to insult every team cadets have.

"Kristoff Bjorgman Sir!", he yelled. I can see the veins in his neck as he raises his voice. I winced. 

As Jack walks, the cadets are stating their names aloud. 

"Felix Horgen Sir!"

"Eugene Fitzherbert Sir!"

"Adrien Agreste Sir!"

"Gaby Samson Sir!"

"Snotlout Hill Sir!"

"Tuffnut Wiig Sir!"

"Fishlegs Christopher Sir!"

"Toughnut Miller Sir!"

He then stopped in front of me. His dangerous eyes looking at mine, those bags under his eyes. I can see his eyes are red, making me think if he got enough sleep or cried? Rapunzel nudged my arm slightly, making me zone out of his cyan eyes. "Airheads doesn't have a place here", Captain Jack said. 

My heart clenched. 

"Elsa Arendelle Sir!", he hissed in derision before rolling his eyes at me. Captain Jack walks away and stands in the middle of the circle. Holding back tears, I bit my lower lip and take a deep breath. Right, this is what my father told me about. Generals, Officers, and Captains won't go easy on us. This school isn't a playground for kids who wander around, this is a school full of challenges testing everyone's determination, strength, integrity, flexibility, patience, and attitude. Something that I want my life to taste. Enough of being a princess in the house I am now in the field where I have to fight my fear. 

Captain Hiccup Haddock III smiled at me. I can feel my heart skip a beat. Captain Hiccup nods his head before giving me a slight thumbs up. My heart skips a beat. I'm guessing he is nice. His smile disappeared as he started walking just like Captain Jack did. "State your name!", Hiccup yelled.