Chapter 44

ELSA

A few weeks had passed since my isolation, I walked out of the facility quietly. All eyes were on me, I didn't see Captain Frost all day. "Elsa", Rapunzel said. We were inside of the mess, Pitch has not show himself after a few weeks since the incident. I heard that the immortals put a spell around the evacuation to strengthen the haven.

Rapunzel once again tapped my shoulder. This time, I flinched. " Y-yeah?", I asked.

"We keep calling you, you are not listening", Rapunzel said. There is worry presented within her words.

"We noticed yer in deep thoughts, are ye alright? What's wrong?", Merida asked.

I breathed in.

Exhaling, I gathered the courage to ask why I haven't see Captain Frost.

"Did any of you know...where Captain Jack is?..", I tried my best not to stutter. Rapunzel and Merida knew my relationship with Captain Frost, they knew that we are a couple.

"That..", Rapunzel thought of her words. There were mixed emotions in her green eyes. Merida seemed to wait for Rapunzel in saying something too.

"What?", I asked.

"He left the military, he left a note in the general's office that he will participate in the upcoming war... I thought you found out about it because everyone knows so I didn't bother bringing it up to you", Rapunzel fiddled with her fingers as she explained.

When she said that, I quickly stood up and ran out of the mess. I ignored my friends calling out to me.

I ran to my tent, desperate to find a note he left for me but there aren't any. Tears began strolling down my cheeks, my knees trembled. I fell down on the floor, facepalming. 'He can't leave me like this, he promised me...he promised me...', I sobbed.

The tent's door opened, I gently looked up. It's Flynn. " Snowfall...", he said. He knelt down and hugged me. Flynn, he's a brother to me and I'm happy that he's always there to comfort me.

"Elsa..", Adrien said behind Flynn. If only Tadashi's still alive. When his death flashed back, I cried harder. Why is everyone leaving me without my permission?

Flynn hugged me tighter. He patted my back, soothing me. " It's going to be okay, calm down. We will talk it out okay?", he whispered. "Shhh, slow down now"

"I knew this was going to happen", Adrien said. "Captain Frost looked like nothing happened when he departed from the evac", he clicked his tongue.

Gently pulling away from Flynn who's now wiping the tears away from my cheeks, I looked up to Adrien. " W-why...What does he look like?", I asked.

"Same old Captain Frost we met at the school", Adrien said. He scratched his nape. He was emotionless before, he's temper's a lot way worst back then. How could he leave me like this?

"Everyone...everyone saluted to him when he left, he didn't go with the guardians- I mean the Captains and Lieutenant", Flynn said.

"What do you mean guardians?", I asked.

"There's a meeting where General Moon announced something about the supernatural,  Captain Frost's friends belong to them. We were at the sides of the conference room when the meeting occurred. Rapunzel stepped in the last minute of the announcement", Flynn said.

" I can't believe it though, they're so cool", Adrien said. There's amazement in his voice. I tried my best not to cry again. I was interrogated inside the cube that day... I wish I was there to hear it out.