Chapter 42

JACK

When Rapunzel healed me, it was Elsa that came in my mind the moment I opened my eyes. “Elsa!”, I gasped.

“Doctor he’s awake!”, Rapunzel called out to Dr. Smichtz. Dr. Smichtz walked towards my direction, carrying a tablet. She checked my vitals. After that, I sat up.

“Private Corona”, I called Rapunzel.

“Yes Sir!”, She saluted.

“W-where is Elsa?”, I asked her. Rubbing my head, I look around. I’m hoping to see her.

“She’s at the isolation cube sir!”, Rapunzel said.

To my surprise, I stood up and ran out of the medical tent. “Captain Frost!”, I heard Merida and Rapunzel called me. I ignored them, I kept running. I need to get there fast. I know exactly what will happen inside of the isolation cube. They must have found out about her.

“I’m coming snowflake”, I pant as I ran fast.

“It’s the captain!”, someone said as I continue to run. Isolation cube, isolation cube…where are you? Stopping for a moment, I breathed in and thought of a place where they will put it. Connect my spirit with Elsa, please. A cold breeze brushed my face, showing the path to Elsa.

“Jack!”, I heard North called when I start to run again. “Jack wait!”, He called again. This time, he’s running after me. I could care less, I need to see Elsa. I need to see how she is doing. I can’t let anything bad happen to her.

I stopped in my tracks, looking left to right before dashing again. I can’t show someone I am flying or else they will be suspicious of me. This will not only worry the soldiers but it will also affect the reputation of my father.

“Captain!”, I heard Lieutenant Toothiana called from afar. She’s with Captain Sandman and Captain Bunnymund. Great, now the four of them are chasing after me. I ran faster, making sure to get there on time.

I feel nervous, it’s like Elsa will die on that cube if I didn’t get there on time. I need to save her. My guts tells me that she’s in danger.

I stopped in front of  large metallic doors. I tried to scan my hand but it won’t work. North and the others are catching their breath behind me. “Captain, what are you doing…no one is allowed to be inside of this facility…hah…”, North said.

“I need to see Elsa. I’ve been inside of that place, it’s hell. Hell for all of the mutants”, I said typing very fast on the screen. I’m taking a good guess to open the door. “Do I need to see General Moon for this? Argh!”, I yelled in annoyance.

“It was your father who prohibited us to enter this facility Jack”, Lieutenant Toothiana said. She put a hand on my shoulder.

“Tooth, she can’t be…inside of that isolation cube. She’s not harmful”, I said panting. Tears are threatening to fall out of my eyes. I feel helpless.

“Mate, stop insisting”, Bunnymund said. His green emerald eyes, unhappy. I can see that he’d grown attachment to Private Arendelle. Somehow.

“Jack, before General Moon finds out we are here. We have to leave or we’ll get suspended until the war is over”, Sandman gestured.

Looking at North, my heart aches. “Just listen Jack—“, I didn’t give him the chance to finish what he was saying. I began to yell at the CCTV camera on top of the doors.

“Hey you fucks! Let me in! I don’t care if my father find out about this!!! I have to see Elsa! So let me in!”, I shouted angrily. I kicked the door hard, multiple times. North, Sandy, Bunny and Tooth tried to stop me but they ended up falling on the ground because of me struggling too much. “ARGH!”, I got to the extent where I went mad. I flew up, freezing the window until it shattered to pieces. When I landed on the lobby, the staffs were surprised to see me. Stupid white coats. I flew fast, searching every floor for Elsa.