Long Distance - Mullette (Smut)

|TW: Masturbation. Time Zones don't exist. Fem-boy Herc|

|Hercule's POV|

We all have our... urges. Mine just happen to be in the dead of night. My boyfriend lives all the way in France. My Laffy Taffy. I know he's awake because he usually stays up late getting work done. We both do it a lot. He plans to move to America in a few months.

I huff and sit up in bed, turning on my beside lamp. I accidentally brush my arm against my area and hold back a moan. I grab my phone and quickly go to messages and send him a text.

---
SuperSpy
Laffy

BaguetteBlood
Yes, mon amour?

SuperSpy
Can we video call?

BaguetteBlood
Sure. One moment.
---

I grab my laptop and log onto Skype. I wait for a couple minutes until I see the video call request screen pop up. I immediately open it and Lafayette's handsome face covers the screen. His tie is untied but still around his shoulders and he's wearing his glasses instead of his contacts.

"Hi mon amour," he says. I bite my lip and just stare at him through the screen. "... Hello? Is my video not working again? Dammit..." he huffs and frantically taps on his keyboard. "Hey sorry I uh- got distracted. Hi Laffy!" I smile and wave at him through the screen. He returns the smile.

"Hello mon cher. You look handsome," he says softly. I blush and giggle a bit. "Merci beaucoup. Did you just get off work?" I ask. "Non, I got off a couple hours ago-"

"Why didn't you text mee-?"

"I thought you were asleep."

"Well I was. But now I'm not. I um..." I trail off a bit and blush. "Mm... I see," he responds. I blush more and cover myself with a pillow. "Laffy-!"

He chuckles. "It's okay. I'm not busy right now. Never busy for you," he says. I nod slowly. "So- what do you want me to do?" he asks after a moment. "Just... talk. Compliment me and well... tell me things you... you w- want to do to me... when you get here..."

Lafayette bites his lip and smirks. "Wanna get prepared first? Get what you need?" He asks. I nod and quickly get up. I grab some lube and take off my pajamas. I sit back on my bed and adjust my lap top just a bit so he can see me better. "Cute~ you're wearing panties. Feels like you planned this," he says.

"Maybe I did. Just putting on a little show for you. Are you going to..?"

"No, no. I'm just helping you tonight, bunny."

I blush at the nickname and nod. I put some lube on my fingers and slowly push one inside. I quietly moan and bite my lip.

"God, look at you. You're so sexy and perfect mon amour."

I moan and start pushing it in and out. "I love how your thighs are so smooth and big. Mm... imagine me softly caressing them..." I practically melt at his words and add another one.

"When I finally move to America and see you again- just wait until the things I'm gonna do to you. I'm gonna tease and edge you until you're begging for more. Pleading."

I moan louder and form the image in my head, moving my other hand to my length and slowly stroking it at the same time.

"I'm going to be rough and fast paced. Merciless with you. I'll make you cum for me several times, each time more than the last. You're gonna feel pleasure like never before."

I stroke faster and add a third finger, groan as I edge closer to release.

"You look so beautiful. Sweaty, moaning, getting closer to climax. Mm... you gonna cum for me mon bunny?"

I bite my lip and nod, stroking faster. I start riding my fingers, rocking my hips back and forth and moan out as they brush against my prostate.

"I'm gonna make sure you're screaming for more. I'm gonna make the entire world disappear, only to be replaced with pure euphoria and ecstasy. You're mind will be completely blank. You'll only be able to focus on the pleasure."

I pant and ride my fingers faster, precum dripping onto my bed. He leans close to his computer and whispers, "But that'll only be round one."

My fingers brush against my prostate a final time and cum spills out of me onto my bed. I moan, it edging closer to a scream of pleasure, and fall back onto my pillow. I pant heavily and twitch a bit. I hear Laf chuckle.

"That was fun to watch. Well, it's reached a dangerous hour to be awake mon amour, so I'm going to go to bed. I love you and good night."

I hear him hang up the call, but honestly I'm too caught up in the images he's put into my head, not yet fully recovered from my climax.

After a couple minutes, I pull my fingers put of myself and clean up my mess. I close my laptop and wash my hands before slipping back into my Pajamas and laying down. I quickly fall asleep to the wonderful idea of spending the rest of my life Lafayette. My Lafayette.

---