#9: Mirrors - Mullette (Smut)

|Third|

"Hey, Herc?"

"Yeah? Alex?"

"So I was in your room..."

"Okay..."

"And uh— what's up with the mirror in your head board. Has there always been a mirror there?"

"No, Laf put it in last week."

"Why?"

———

"Laf..."

"Yes mon amour?"

"I need you in here."

Lafayette sets his book down and gets up, going into the bathroom. His husband fiddled with his skirt a bit and Lafayette smiles. "Awe, you look so cute," he says. Hercules looks up and blushes. "Oh..."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know I— maybe I shouldn't wear this skirt..."

"Why not?"

"I just don't think it really goes with me... I don't have the right body type."

"The right— Hercules."

Hercules looks down and Lafayette cups his face and waist. "Mon amour, come here," he says, leading him over to the full body mirror. He points at the mirror. "What do you see?"

"You and me."

"Okay, can you describe what you see and notice about yourself for me?"

"Well... my skin's too dark and... my eyes are too brown. My lips are too big and i'm too chubby. What's your point?"

"Too this and too that. Can I tell you what I see?"

"..."

"What I see is... skin, beautiful and brown, like dark chocolate. And eyes the color of caramel and coffee. Full, glossy lips. And a little bit of chubbiness as the cherry on top."

Hercules blushes and looks at Lafayette who smiles down at him. "You really think so?" he asks. His husband nods and kisses his head. "I know so. What does it take for you to believe me?"

"Hm..."

———

"Do you, ah, see how beautiful you are now~?"

"Yes, god, faster~!"

Hercules pants as Lafayette thrusts faster. He looks at himself in the mirror and tightens his legs and arms around his husband who had him lifted against the wall, opposite the full body mirror. Hercules groans as Lafayette's thrusts get harder and deeper. He fucked him so good that it left him trembling all over.

"Laffy, I— I'm almost th— there~!"

"That's okay bunny."

His thrusts get deeper and harder as Hercules' moans get louder. When Lafayette hits a certain spot, Hercules nearly screams out, his eyes rolling back. Lafayette continues to hit that spot harder and harder until Hercules becomes undone, his cum getting all over them as Lafayette slows down. He finishes after him, inside of him still, letting it drip out.

He pulls out and sits Hercules back on the ground, holding onto his waist to keep him from falling. "Are you okay now?" he asks him. Hercules smiles and nods. "So much better. You really mean all of that though?" he asks. "Of course, ma cherie."

———

"Herc. Hello?"

"Huh?"

"I was asking about the mirror in your room and you spaced out on me."

"Oh uh— don't worry about it."

———