Tickets {Part 2} - Mullette (Fluff)

|Third|

"What do you think?"

"I think that the black skirt with this navy blue is perfect for you. But the beanie is a no go. How about a headband?"

Hercules sighs and takes off his beanie. "How about no hat," he said. He spun around to show off his black skirt and smiled. "Perfection. I love the thigh highs," Alex said. "Merci beaucoup. I've been practicing my French."

"What does this mean then. Je t'aime Monsieur Lafayette."

"Leave me alone! It's just a pop star crush, everyone has it."

"Yes, because all of his fans are cross-dressing bisexual men. Most of them are women, even after his tour of Europe where he paraded around with an LGBTQ+ pride cape and came out as gay."

"I saw that broadcast. It was magnificent."

Hercules nodded. "Come on, we don't want to be late. I'm most excited for after the show, when we get to go back stage."

...

Lafayette hummed quietly and listened into his earphone as his jacket was adjusted. "Laf, this is huge. This world tour will surely have your name reaching across continents. We've already sold out over twenty shows," Rochambeau, his producer, said. Lafayette smiled softly. "I've already told you Roch, this tour is just to reach my fans that already exist across the world. I love each of them."

"Not in a romantic way. Most of them are women."

"Ha ha. Very funny. I got to go now. On stage in five."

"Alright, good luck mon ami."

"Thomas is here with me, I'll be fine."

Lafayette fixed his headset and walked up to the curtain. He adjusted the microphone and lightly tapped it. "Testing, testing, un, deux, trois. Can you hear me, New York City?" He smiled as he heard the crowd cheering for him. The lights dimmed and his cousin, Thomas, looked at him. "The curtain is about to open," Thomas said.

Lafayette nodded. "Bonjour mon amis. I am, Monsieur Lafayette. Merci for welcoming moi here to the greatest city in the world. Who's ready to rock?" The crowd once again cheered and the curtains opened to reveal Lafayette. The crowd cheered louder as he stepped on the stage.

...

"Merci, merci! Je t'aime you all!"

Lafayette blew kisses to his fans and lightly tapped the sweat off his face with his handkerchief. He stepped near the edge of the stage and scanned the crowd with his eyes. His eyes landed on someone who he took an immediate interest in. "Thomas, do you think we have extra time?"

"Well actually, you have a signing in approximately three-"

Lafayette took off his headset and stepped on it until it broke. "Whoops," he smiled. He picked up the microphone and slowly walked down the stairs on the stage, the spotlight following him. The crowd cheered even louder as people reached their hands out for maybe even a simple grace of him. He stopped in front of the person who caught his eye and held out his hand.

Hercules couldn't believe what was happening as it happened, but as the spotlight hit him and illuminated Lafayette standing in front of him, he believed everything was possible. He slowly stood up, embracing the warmth of Lafayette's hand, as he was led onto the stage.

"Hello."

Hercules nearly fainted and forgot English for a moment. "Táim ag fáil bháis. I mean, h- hi.." he responded. Lafayette chuckled and kissed his hand. "Tu t'appelle..?" Lafayette asked. Hercules struggled to speak. "Her- Hercules," he stumbled out. "Hercules. Beautiful name for a beautiful man like yourself."