My Oh My - Jamilton (Smut)

|Inspired by "My Oh My - Camila Cabello ft. DaBaby" 🥴|
|TW: Rough, sinful sex. Turn back now you poor child. Pain kink, "kitten" kink. Drinking and smoking|
|Third|

He had heard stories. He knew who it was, sitting across the bar from him. His signature black leather jacket stood out in the dim lighting. Alexander knew what he came to the bar for, tired of the same boring routine of keeping himself out of trouble.

He needed a spark. He needed to do something bad. And Thomas Jefferson was the perfect person. Alexander strives to be the perfect person, clean record, virgin, pure. But he wants to feel alive.

That's why he got up from his seat, wove his way through the crowd and sat next to him. Thomas looked up from his phone and stared at Alexander. "Can I help you?"

Alexander's heart stopped and restarted at the deep voice, his southern accent heavy. "I- I- um..." Alexander stumbles on his words. Thomas gives a look of recognition. "Hey, you're Washington's kid, aren't you? How is the old man?" Thomas asks.

Alexander gulps and takes a deep breath. "H- he's fine," he responds. "That's good, that's good. Now, what's a pretty little thing like you doing here?" Thomas asks. "Um... i'm not sure.." Alexander trails off, a slight blush on his face. "Hm. Want a drink?"

"Oh- I- I don't drink."

"Relax. You're practically shaking in your..." Thomas looks down at his shoes. "Boots. Let me buy you a drink, on me. We are at a bar, after all," he offers. Alexander feels himself relax a bit and nods.

"Sal, get two. One for me and one for..?"

"Al- Alexander."

"This gorgeous man right here, Alexander."

Thomas winks at the barista and she pours two glasses of whiskey. She slides them over and Alexander stares at his while Thomas picks his up. "Do you need help? Just drink it."

"... Thank you."

"You're welcome.. I guess. Here, to meeting new people."

Thomas raises his glass. Alexander picks up his own and they clink it together. Alex takes a few sips.

———

"So, are the rumors true?"

"Rumors?"

"Are you as good as they say?"

"Depends on what you mean by 'good'."

Alexander leans forward, confidence running through his veins. "Are you as good in bed as i've heard?" he whispers. Thomas chuckles and smirks. "There's only one way to find out," he hums. He grabs his keys and gets up.

Thomas winks at Alexander as he heads towards the back exit. Alexander glances at the bar for a moment before getting up and following after him.

"You didn't pay," Alexander says when they're outside. "I didn't want to, so I'm not going to. Besides, I know the owner," Thomas responds. He moves the kickstand on his motorcycle and Alex watches.

"You gonna stand there? Or are gonna come with?"

Alexander looks around and walks over. "Is there a helmet?" Alexander asks. "Learn to take risks, kitten," Thomas says. He gets in the motorcycle and starts it. Alexander blushes profoundly at the pet name, heat coiling in his stomach.