Intern Corner {Part 2} - Mullette (Smut)

|Lafayette|

It's been several weeks since Hercules became my intern assistant and it's been non-stop teasing. He purposely knocks things over when he's wearing a skirt just so he can bend over and pick them up. I personally enjoy sitting extra close to him and flirting to the point where he once had to excuse himself in the middle of a meeting for a "bathroom break."

I quietly drum my fingers on the table and glance at the clock. Hamilton finishes his presentation and Thomas starts an argument about it. I quietly sip my water and pay attention to Hercules sitting next to me, taking notes. I keep glancing at him and he eventually notices and smirks. I can tell he's up to something. He sits his pen down and leans back in his chair. I pay attention to his facial expressions which go from a blank stare to a devilish smirk.

I tense up a bit when I feel a warm hand on my thigh and he leans on me. I blush. "W- what are you doing?" I whisper to him. He looks up at me and leans closer to my ear. "Cette rencontre est ennuyeuse. Que diriez-vous de laisser tomber et de retourner à votre bureau? S'il vous plait, Monsieur~?" He purrs quietly. I blush more and quickly finish my water.

---

I push his back against the wall of my office and attach my lips to his neck. He giggles and moans a bit. I pick him up and he wraps his legs around my waist. I suck several hickeys down his neck. I clear my desk and sit him on it. He pulls me closer to him and kisses me. I kiss him back and push myself against him. He moans into the kiss and I push my tongue in. 

We break away after a few minutes and I lift up his sweater. He blushes as I attack his chest. He moans more and grips on my hair. I litter it with hickeys and bite marks, teasing him. I pull away and stand up. "Turn around." He quickly gets off my desk and turns around. I bend him over and pull down his skirt. I reach over in my desk and grab some lotion.

I slowly pull down his panties and put some lotion on my fingers. I hum and push a finger in. He moans and grips on my desk. I add a second and slowly prep him, stretching him. He moans more and whines. "Sir..~" he groans.

"Hm?"

"I- I don't need prep. I c- can take it.."

I stop and pull them out. I lean close to his ear. "Is that so?" He nods and bites his lip. I lightly rub my hand across his ass and he moans more. "Beg."

"Please sir! I want you, I need you. Fuck me, sil vous plait! I want you to fuck me hard until your cum is dripping out of me. I want you to show me who's in charge. Please, fuck me sir! Treat me better than I ever have been."

I bite my lip and pull down my pants and underwear. I line up with him and push all the way in roughly. He moans loudly and I quickly cover his mouth. "Shh~ be quiet, baby boy." He nods and bites his lip. I start to slowly thrust into him. He groans and grips more on the desk. I stay at a slow pace to tease him and lightly grip his waist. After a while, he whines.

"Faster, sir. Please~"

"Of course baby boy."

I grip harder on his waist and start to speed up my thrusts. He moans more and covers his mouth. I increasingly get harder and rougher with my thrusts, embellishing in the moans of 'sir' and the soft pleas that escaped him. I eventually start thrusting quick and rough, sweat beading and dripping down me. A sharp thrust nearly made him scream, but luckily his hand muffled it.

I kept going exactly like that, testing different angles until I found the perfect one. I grip on my desk and aim all of my quick, hard, and rough thrusts at the spot that made him dig his nails into my desk and peel off the smooth wood. The spot that made him melt under me, had him nearly screaming 'sir' for me. The spot that had me edging close to release, focusing only on the beautiful music we made.

It felt euphoric.

The feeling of butterflies burst through, having him twitching and cumming all over the front of my desk and the floor. Made me spill into him, filling him up, just as he wanted. His eyes rolling into the back of his head as he panted heavily. It was heaven and hell merging.

And it was over. I pull out slowly, my cum dripping out of him. He rested his head down and panted quietly. I pull my pants and underwear up and wipe the sweat off of me. He stayed laying across my desk and I stepped back and enjoyed the view. After a few minutes, he slowly stood up, using the desk to support his weight. His legs wobbled a bit and I quickly held onto him and helped him put his clothes back on.

He smiles and kisses my cheek. "That was so much fun sir. How about, we go to your place tonight, maybe for another round?"

"We must. How else am I gonna hear all the beautiful sounds you make?"

---