27-Damaged

Aubrey

I haven't said a word since the paramedics came and took Kaymie away. I'm not blaming Malik but I'm blaming that ex bitch of his.

I am not sure, but what if she doesn't make it? What the hell Ima do when LJ wants to see his auntie? I already lost my family I don't wanna lose my best friend.

Why we can't live a normal life? It feels like our past is coming to get us with new problems. I thought I would never see the day Kaymie would drink heavy like her father.

Kaymie would always said she would never see the light of being like her parents but bitches pushed her to the edge.

"Baby."

I looked at Logan as he gave me some tissue for my nose.

"You okay?" he asked

I simply nodded my head, I just didn't feel like talking.

This is my fucking best friend I already took bullets for her vise versa, She always would sit in my hospital bed vise versa, She would always said Everything happens for a reason and I would say Don't die pretty little thug.

Malik has been pacing back and forth, standing up and then sitting back down. Everyone has been quiet, and we can't lose her.

"This is all my fault." said Malik

"No the fuck it ain't." said Logan "I know Kaymie, she gonna fight this shit!" he added

I didn't say nothing cause Logan is right Kaymie can pull through.

Minutes turned into hours and the doctor still hasn't came here and I had my head on Logan's lap crying.

"Here Aubrey. " said Malik he had brought me a Chicken Wrap from the cafeteria.

I nodded and took the food putting Ranch on the inside."Thanks Malik."

"Oh so ya finally talking." said Logan eating his pizza

I chuckled and nodded, "Yea I just needed to think."

"How we gonna find this crazy girl and give her a piece of our minds?" said Logan

"Hell yea I want that bitch tied up." I sipped some of my sprite

"Shit don't have to tell me twice." Logan got up and took out his phone calling someone.

Malik sighed,"I haven't been able to make sure that Kaymie is alright with everything. I didn't know about her family she doesn't talk much about them."

"Kaymie ain't a open book like me but she let some pages show. When Kaymie got kicked out of her house she left every memory of them behind her and made me ones, she would always say 'If we ever had kids they are would grow up knowing that hard work and dedication is worth while."

"I love Kaymie with every bone in my body and I would do anything to have her by my side." he silently cried whipping tears away

I rubbed his back. "I know that you love her."

Logan came back with brownies," Malik mann you good?"

Malik stood up,"Yea I just gotta-"

"Family of Kaymie James?"

The doctor walked towards just in time for Logan to come back in.

"How is she?" I asked

"I'm Doctor Smith, we pumped her stomach to remove the pills before it triggered anything and she had a couple seizures in the process which made her slip into a coma."

Vote&Comment