3-Meet Again

Logan

-At The Mall- Friday-

I was still in Jimmy Jazz with Lucas, mann he acts like a bitch sometime getting on my nerves and he lucky I cant smoke a blunt in the mall.

"Mane did you get em or nah?" I looked at Lucas grabbing the Oreos he wanted.

"Yea, aye aint that Finish Line girl?" he was pointing at the same girl from the other day walking past the store we was in.

"It is I'll be back." I ran out the store trying to catch up with her.

"Hey ma!" I yelled causing her to look back at me with them green eyes.

I walked closer and she smiled, "I was wondering when I see you again."

" I see you missed a nigga I never caught your name I'm Logan." I reached my hand so she can shake it

"Aubrey and this is my friend Kaymie." I shook Kaymie's hand.

"Finally she couldn't stop thinking about you." Aubrey blushed hitting Kaymie's arm.

"I mean like not all the time but yea I did." she said

"Its no worries I did to with them beautiful eyes."

I put hands in my pocket. "So why are you stalking me?" she asked laughing

"Well I can I take you a party on Saturday?" She looked at me

"You had me at party sure." We exchange numbers.

"So I can call you tonight?" She smiled

"I was gonna ask you the same thing."

"I'll take it as a yes." She waves and walk away.

Lucas came up to me with his shoes. "Aye that girl sounds like trouble."

I looked at him crazy like foreal, "Nigga don't even start."

"I meant like had on a red shirt she can b a blood for all we know."

"Cause she was wearing a red shirt come on shit I like the color red." I laughed but this nigga was mad.

"Man get out your feelings."

"Mann whatever nigga."

-Logan's House- Night

I walked inside the house to see Cherri and dad together doing paper work. I known Cherri since I was little she like a mom to me. I sat on the sofa with them watching tv. "Hey Logan." said Cherri

"What's up Cherri dad."

"How was your day." she asked I shrugged my shoulders

"It was cool Logan can't choose what the fuck he wanna wear to this party we going tomorrow." Dad was smoking his blunt passing it to Cherri,

"Little nigga need to get his dick straight acting like a little bitch." Cherri smoke some them passed it to me, I wasn't really gonna tell him about Aubrey just yet I wanted to see what we was first since she was beautiful. Man this was some good ass weed I almost smoked the whole thing.

"Pass that shit son." said dad, Cherri and I laughed.

"I'll be upstairs." I walked into my room into the bathroom, I took a shower brushed my teeth and put on some basketball shorts and laid on my bed. Should I call her now or just wait?

Aubrey

"Dad where you going?" I yelled at my dad because he would always leave on our time, the time where we would forget about the gang for a while but he would always leave. If he had a girl on the side I don't care I just wished he would tell me shit like that.

"Babygirl its just business I need to take care of." he said grabbing his jacket

"What kind daddy?" I was in front of the door.

"Its nothing important now move." he said

"Why you cant tell me?" I yelled, I never raised my voice at him but he know I'm hurt and now he want to spare my feelings.

"Aubrey I'm still your father now I can do what the hell I please just like you and Kaymie but you still under my roof now MOVE!" I smacked my lips and walked upstairs. "Whatever!"

I got into the shower crying, I never really cried except on mine and mama's birthday but it was just one of the moments I guess, I never really blame myself for my mama's death but I know she wouldn't blame me but blame the sins I have done, when I cry I always get a warm glow in my heart and I can tell when its mama telling me to stop crying.

I whiped my tears continuing to take my shower washing my hair. I got out air drying my long hair putting in leave-in olive oil. I brushed my teeth and put on my cookie monster shorts and a white tank top. I was gonna go in Kaymie but I knew she was asleep. I jumped onto my bed and started watching Being Mary Jane. My phone was ringing it was Logan.

PHONE CONVERSATION

"Hello"

"Hey beautiful"

I smiled "A nigga like you should be having the munchies by now."

"Was it noticeable?" he asked

"Yea I don't mind I drink a little."

"ARe you having one right now?"

"No just laying down what bout you?"

"Same had a long day."

"Long night for me."

"Tell me your story."

"I don't have a story."

"I'll tell you mines, I'm 17 born August 5,I with my dad,my mom died when I was 7 months in a accident been on these streets after that."

"My mom died giving birth to me."

"Something in common I see."

I smiled "Okay I'm 17 born May 3 and I live with my dad living on the streets to."

"How come I never seen you before?"

"Maybe you wasn't looking hard enough?"

We laughed.

"Maybe your right you could be my neighbor." he said

I smacked my lips "Yea right."

"So you still wanna go to the party tomorrow night? he asked

"I told you I always ready for a party."

"I know beautiful."

"I'm beautiful now?"

"Yea if any other nigga beside your dad and me calls you beautiful their lying."

"That's understandable."

He laughed "Anything else I should know."

Should I tell him about me being in a gang??
*

"Um nothing else special bout." I didn't wanna tell him just yet but I don't know how I'm just wondering will he stay or nah?

That whole night we talked on the phone and I guess we both fell asleep on each other. I think I'm starting to fall for him.

Vote Comment Follow

Will Aubrey tell Logan?