13- 8 Months Later

-Third Person-

Aubrey is now 8 months pregnant. Logan and Aubrey moved to L.A living in in g two-bedroom apartment on Sunset St. With Aubrey's hormones going wild and crazy she thinks Logan is cheating when he's not.

Logan

Lord help me. Aubrey thinks I'm cheating when I'm always at home or at work. I work with a bunch of niggas I'm not gay! I started working as a construction worker so I'll have some type of life and not look back in the game. I was trying to get Kaymie to come visit for Aubrey for the longest and she almost here. I walked in the house. and threw my hat,jacket and shoes off.

Aubrey came from the kitchen with a salad in her hand. "Hey baby." she said. Well that's a first usually she comes yelling where the fuck I be at.

"Hey baby." I responded she wobble over her and kiss me on the lips.

"How you feeling?" I asked I took off my shirt and we sat on the couch watching tv.

"I feeling fine its that the baby kicks hard." I rubbed her belly softly and the baby calmed down.

"Well we know the baby doesn't like me."

I kissed her lips "Mane this baby gonna love you." she smiled and put her salad down on the table.

She started to kiss on a nigga neck, she know that turn me on. "Baby you know we cant the baby is almost here."

"The baby is fine there's nothing wrong with teasing." she said.

Aubrey

I was so horny when Logan came home from work. But his neck was smelling like perfume I know, so I stop. "WHO'S THE BITCH?" I yelled.

"Aubrey I've not cheated since you got pregnant!"he semi-yelled.

"THEN WHY I SMELL PERFUME ON YA NECK?" His phone rang and he answered it.

"Hello.....She is.... You are.....Come up." he hunged up the phone.

"THAT BETTA NOT BE THE BITCH YOU FUCKING COMING UP HERE!" I got up and went to the kitchen getting some water, Logan followed behind

"If you let me explain who's coming up-"

"Why are you bringing ya bitch up here what you leaving me?" His whole facial expression changed.

"AUBREY I WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU WITH MY CHILD HOW YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!"

Ding Dong

We looked at each other. "Well answer the fucking door." The door knocked again but we kept looking at each other."Fine!" I walked and open the door.

"Kay?" I was shocked but you can see a smile on my face. "Brey!" she pulled me into a bear hug.

"Oh I forgot my little godchild!" I was still shocked that its Kaymie in my house god I miss this bitch. She was the perfume I was smelling damn now I know Logan mad.

"I miss you."

"Chaa I miss you to." She came into our house and walked into the living room where Logan was. "Kay!"

"Logan!" they gave each other a big hug but Logan wasn't looking in my direction. He got up and went upstairs

"I'll let yall talked."he said.

............

Me and Kaymie was sitting on the sofa just talking for hours. "How's dad?" I asked, Kaymie's smile kinda faded away just a little bit and sighed.

"Brey-"

"He's dead isn't he?" I said cutting her off. All she and do is nod her head,"Who did it?"

"It was a shootout but not with the kings." she said. I simply cried  in Kay's arm, I didn't even tell him that I'm sorry not I feel like this is all my fault.

"He left you the house and Trenton is in charge." she said rubbing my back in simpathy.

"Trenton is head blood but what about you?" I asked

"He wanted me to leave too."

I wipe my tears away this wasn't a time to cry just know he is with mama finally. "What now, what are you going to do?" I asked

" I gotta job,house which is 30 minutes away." she said It was nice to have Kaymie like old times, it makes me think nothing can stop me at all.

"I want to know what are you having." she asked rubbing my belly.

...............

What is Aubrey having

A Girl?

Or Boy?

Vote

Comment

Follow