6-Party Crashers Pt 3

Logan

"Logan?" said Brey looking at me pointing a gun to my face. I looked at her waist to see her red bandana tied around it, she looked at my belt loop and her eyes were filled with rage and tears she was trying to hold back.

"You're a King?" she asked, I nodded

"You're a Blood?" I asked, she nodded. We lowered our guns.

"Brey I was going to tell you but I couldn't find the words."

"Wait a minute...your Will's son?" I nodded, "My father hates your father."she said, So she's Vic daughter damn makes it worse but I didn't care.

I tried walking up close bur she backed away. "Brey I'm still me, I'm still the guy you saw at Finish Line and the one who was just dancing with you 10 minutes ago!"

"I cant do this, its dangerous for the both of us."she said

"So do you think I give a fuck I want you Brey?"

Kaymie came by her side with her gun pointed at me "What you do to her?" she asked

"Nothing." I said I saw Lucas coming to my side with his gun.

Now all our were clocked and loaded mines at Kaymie, Kaymie at me, Lucas at Kaymie and Aubrey at Lucas.

"I knew she was a fucking Blood it gives me a reason to fuck her up!" said Lucas

"You're a fucking King." said Kaymie looking at me.

"Put the gun down Brey." I looked at her and she looked at me.

"I cant be with you its forbidden." We put our guns down but Aburey walked away with Kaymie.

"Brey wait!" Lucas grab my arm tugging the other way out, "We gotta move out!" he said.

We got out the house into my car driving home. "Damn!" I hit the wheel real hard, "Chill you know we don't and cant fuck with them Bloods."

"Shut that shit up for a minute!" I spat. We was in silence until we to my house.

-Logan's House-

"Look Logan its for the best." said Lucas

"What you mean for the fucking best?" I yelled. Knowing that Aubrey was a Blood hurt my heart but I didn't care and I know she care about me other wise she would've killed me then and there just like me. I sat on my bed with my head in my hands.

"Look nigga I'm sorry you had to find out the hard way."

"Its cool nigga but I got to talk to her." All night I tried calling her phone but she didn't answer. All I wanted was to talk to her phone.

RING RING!

It was a block caller, "Hello?"

"Its Kaymie.... I can see my sister like this crying her eyes out."

I got off the bed and started pacing, "Kaymie I didn't mean to make her cry believe me I wanted to tell her I didn't know what will happen next."

She sighed "You know its forbidden...... but I'll help you."

"Thanks can I come see her?"

"Okay we're at 2713 Chresdale Ave and come to the gate I'll be there."

"I'm on my way."

Who is a better friend Kaymie or Lucas?

Who can be trusted more?

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW