29-Finding Anwsers

Aubrey

"Iight Im coming." said Logan on the phone

"Where you going?"

"Malik said he got some information that we need to check out." he said putting on his shoes and grabbing the keys. "I'll be back." he added

I nodded,"Be safe."

"I will." he said and walked out the door.

6 Hours Later

Its not 6:00 and they're not back home yet not even a single call letting me know whats going on. Me, pacing back and forth is not even helping not helping to calm me down. Where are they?

I know I prayed enough but I just need one more prayer in. I got on my knees at the edge of the bed.

"God I need some type of sign that-"

The phone rings,"Hello?"

"Is this Ms.Aubrey Jackson?" said Doctor Smith

"Yes I am."

"Oh good I tried calling Mr. Turner but it went straight to voicemail." she said

"Is there something wrong?" I asked nervously

"No its actually sorta good news, Kaymie is moving but her mind isnt fully awake yet but she can actually hear you and respond by moving."

Thank you God

"Oh thank you Doctor Smith." I said slipping on my tennis shoes.

"Thank God Aubrey your blessing is coming." she hung up

I put my hair in a messy ponytail grabing my bag and keys. I shot Malik and Logan a text where Im going and to come meet me there.

Kaymie's Mind

Im alive that all that matters to me.

I thought I lost my life for a second.

Aubrey's parents even came to see me, telling me that more blessing and nightmares are coming.

Protect.

The single word that has gotten me to this point that Ima make it.

Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.

Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

I’m stronger because I had to be, smart because of my mistakes, happier because of the sadness I’ve known, and now wiser because I’ve learned.

"Hey Kaymie,You should know who voice this is. Im finally happy that you can hear me. Ive been through hell these past two months."

Two months?

"Yes two months and LJ literally cries for you but he is in ATL with his grandparents and little niece. Cherri finally had her little girl, she looks just like Logan. Her name is Dakota Davis 'D.D' just a little fiesty one but sweet."

I feel like I missed so much.

Part 2 Coming Soon

Sorry For Mistakes

Vote & Comment