9-On Your Own

A Week Later

Logan

"My nigga where the fuck you been?" Lucas has been late to these drops and he slacking off and I have to fix the mess.

"Chill damn what you want?" he asked I cant believe this nigga forgot that we had drops to finish today.

"We had to finish these drops fo dad today get off the fucking phone!"

He smacked his lips, "Now you know how a nigga feel?" he said I stop packing and looked at him

"What he fuck you mean?" I balled up fist caused this nigga wanna get punched.

All he did was laugh, "Nigga tell me ya ass didn't get soft?"

"Why would you ask me some bull shit like that?"

"Cause ever since you met that bitch and realize she was a fucking blood you still with her." I finished packing on him

"She not a bitch and cause I love her you should try it sometime when you stop fucking with hoes, I might get out of the game just to be with her." Lucas had a dumb look on his face.

"Fo real over some blood you would do family like that?"

"What family doesn't know wont hurt them." I said, I move the supply on the floor and got another bag. Lucas was still talking to me but I wasn't about to hear this shit.

"Nigga you would put a bitch over money!" I grab my gun and aimed it at him. "Its always money, now call her a bitch or its yo fucking arm!"

"She is a b-"

BANG!

"AHH!" He hold his arm in pain on the floor. "What I tell you?"

"Fuck you!"

"Nah fuck you piece of shit I'm nothing to yo ass no mo." I said standing over him. I hate to say it but no new friends because of a rival title yea I think it be best to leave. Dad and Cherri walked in.

"What the fuck is going on here!" he said Cherri went to Lucas' aid. "Just a little disagreement that went too far."

"So far that a nigga gets shot about?"he said I nodded.

Cherri took Lucas in the bathroom to clean him up, I would've left him there.

"Dad.... I can't do this no more."

Will

"Dad.... I cant do this no more." said my only son and he wanted to get out the game.

"What the fuck for?"

"I don't have it in me anymore."

"That's a lame ass excuse son." My son wanna get out I meant he can but he cant walk out just like that.

"I wanna do something with my life and slanging isn't gonna get me anywhere." he said

"No its because of a blood he fucking with!" said Lucas I looked at Lucas crazy like the gun shot got to his head.

"Is that true Logan." he was silent. I punched him in the face.

"You fucking a blood behind my back?!"

"Will stop it!" said Cherri I looked at Cherri, "Stay out of this!"

Logan got up against the wall, "So this is your fight not mine!"

"But you been in this shit since day one and you betray the whole gang and family!"

"Mama wanted me to get out!"

"Nigga yo mama died trying to get out for you now look where she at not by my side!" The whole room got quite.

"Will how could you say that to him?"said Cherri

"He needed to know what he putting himself to?"

"He doing that for love cant you see?"

"I don't give a fuck Cherri!" I looked at Logan whipping the blood from his mouth.

"Get all of your shit and get the fuck out you no son of mine I don't want to see you anymore you on your own!" I walked to sit on the couch to smoke a blunt.

Logan

"Get all of your shit and get the fuck out you no son of mine I don't want to see you anymore you on your own!" he said, I was shocked that he disowned me just like that all because of I fell in love.

I walked in my room and started opening suitcases putting my shit in there. I got all of my money out of the secret wall and put it in a duffle bag. I was going to tell Aubrey but just not yet I need to find another place ATL wasn't for me anymore. I grab the picture of mama holding me when I was born and walked out the room back down stairs to here Cherri and Will yelling at each other.

"Will he is still your son!" said Cherri

"I dont give a fuck you don't go back on family you know that Cherri!" he said. Cherri stopped and looked at me and walked over. "Logan where you gonna go."

"Leave him be damn!" he said

"Shut the fuck up!" she said

"Somewhere far away I'll write." Cherri nodded "Okay."

I walked out to my car put all my stuff in. Lucas came outside towards me "I didnt -"

"If I ever see you again its a bullet in ya head." I closed the truck and got into the car driving off.

1 hour later

I landed at a hotel across town it was just something for right now. I laid on the bed when my phone ring.

PHONE CONVERSATION

"Hello?"

"Hey bae are you okay?" said Brey

"Yea just a rough night its alot of shit."

"Awe. Do you wanna talk bout it?"

"Yea I'm at a hotel."

"I'm on the way." she said

I hunged up.

What do you think family or love?

Please Vote

Comment