10- Leave

Throwback Ludachris-Runaway Love

Aubrey

"I can't do this daddy I want to do something better in my life."

Today was the day I had to leave because of a stick that said pregnant on it. I didn't wanna bring a child in this world that's dangerous for me and Logan already. I was scared to tell Logan but I just hope he will be there for me.

"Okay.... I knew it would happen the day you ask to leave." he said

I was confused, "What?" He pulled out a blunt.

"Is it because of a nigga or your own will?" he asked

"My own will daddy." I lied, he sighed and pulled out my pregnancy stick. I took a step back.

"Who's the nigga?"

"Its not mine." I lied again.

"Kaymie aint fucking nobody but you got all the signs just like yo mama had when she was having you, tell me who's the fucking nigga?" he semi-yelled.

I started to tear up "daddy-"

"DON'T FUCKING DADDY ME AUBREY!! YOU FUCKING WITH A KING OR NOT CAUSE NONE OF BOYS FUCK WITH YOU OVER HERE!" he yelled. I had to be silent I couldn't think of anything to say.

"ANSWER ME AUBREY!" I jumped again.

"I cant tell you." he sighed

" Really Aubrey after everything that has happen to us and you wont tell me his fucking name?"

" This is my life-."

"THIS IS MY HOUSE!" he yelled

" I'm having my child, mama would be happy for me!"

"YO MAMA DIED BECAUSE SHE HAD YOU! SHE GAVE UP HER LIFE SO THAT YOU CAN LIVE YOU FORGOT TO LOOK AT THE BAD THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN YO STUPID ACTIONS!"

"Dont blame me for mama's death I HATE YOU!" I yelled. Dad got up from the chair and had his hand in the air but he put it down.

"Leave." he said

"Dad-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE!" he yelled. Thats when I felt his heart broke into a million pieces cause I feel the same way right now. I ran outside the front yard.

I had to call Logan.

PHONE CONVERSATION

"Hello?" he said

"Hey bae are you okay?"

"Yea just a rough night its alot of shit."

"Awe. Do you wanna talk bout it?"

"Yea I'm at a hotel."

"I'm on the way."

I hunged up. Man.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Im sorry for the shortness.

15 Votes for the update for tomorrow

Follow

-Nan