21-Family Time (Filter)

Aubrey

I woke up with the sun beaming down on my face and a smile. Last night was amazing, we wore each other out going in about 4 to 5 rounds even Logan had to pee and get something to drink.

I tried to move but Logan had his arm around my waist locked, I tried moving his arm and he won't budge.

"Logan move I gotta pee."

He mumbled,"I just want hold you."

"You been holding me all night I gotta pee."

He smacked his lips and moved his arm. I walked to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I walked back out the bathroom still seeing Logan sleeping.

I took the liberty to do downstairs and cook some breakfast. I made pancakes,eggs,sausages, bacon and biscuits.

The doorbell ranged,"Hey Mr.Davis."

"Hey Aubrey just call me dad."

I nodded my head and grab sleeping Lj,"Where's Cherri?"

"Oh she grabbing his bag I told her I got it but she wanted to do something else."

Cherri came in with Lj's diaper bag,"Hey Aubrey."

"Hey Cherri."

"Where's my son?" Dad asked

"Upstairs still sleeping, hungry?" I made Cherri and Dad a plate.

"Thanks I knew I was smelling food." said Cherri

"Eating for two, always hungry." Dad told her

I quickly made me and Logan's plate and I put Logans plate in the microwave. Sooner or later Kaymie and Malik was gonna pop up.

"Baby!"

"What?" said Cherri and I

Logan came in the kitchen and Cherri laughed.

"Boy I thought yo daddy was calling me." she said

"I didn't know y'all was here." he said giving her a hug

"Morning Brey." he gave me a kiss

"Morning,don't be yelling no more." I gave him his plate

"Sorry."

Kaymie came in yelling,"Aubrey!"

"Now look if LJ wakes up-"

LJ started crying on the baby monitor. I shook my head,"Y'all done woke up the baby."

Kaymie walked upstairs.Malik came in the kitchen,"Morning everyone."

"Morning Malik." said Cherri and Dad

"Morning nigga." said Logan

He looked at me smiling,"I'm sorry Brey I told her before we came here." he tried giving me a hug but I pushed him off.

"Whatever."

"Its like that?" he had his hand on his chest like I actually hurted him.

"Hell yea." I fanned him off

••••••••

It was about noon and these people were still in my house in my living room like yall got house well not Dad and Cherri,I was mostly talking about Kaymie and Malik and then had the nerve to bring more people and children

"Brey why you look aggrivated?" asked Logan sitting next to me

"People in my house." I looked at Kaymie and Malik

"Honey you love me so shut up." said Kaymie

"Ima let you think that Ima go change."

Logan

Aubrey known for being aggravating but she just letting off steam meaning she always see the same people.

"Logan can I talk to you?" Aubrey asked. She looked upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked as we walked down the hall away from the loud noise of everyone in the house.

"You need to kick them out." She barked.

"What? Why?" I asked. I didn't know why she was so mad. Somebody must have said something to her.

"Cause I said so." She said.

"Baby calm down I don't see wh-"

"Just forget it then. I'll be upstairs if you care." She stormed past me and went upstairs. Damn what did I do? I tried following behind her but got stopped by a few people.

Finally I got through the small crowd and up to our room. She was in the bathroom and I could hear the water running.

"Aubrey!" I yelled. "Aubrey open up!"

"Leave me alone." She replied. I picked the lock on the door and went inside. She pulled the shower door back and I opened it right back up. She continued showering as if I wasn't standing there.

"Baby look I'm sorry." I apologized. She didn't even look my way. "Seriously?"

I know how to fix this attitude of hers. I took off my clothes and hopped in with her. She tried leaving out but I grabbed her and kissed her. Aubrey tried pushing away as if she didn't want me but I knew she did. I picked her up and put her against the wall, moving my kisses down her body as I grabbed her ass for stability. The water trickled down our bodies getting me hard.

I rubbed up against her body, slowly turning her on as she attempted to reject me but bit her lip with pleasure. I entered in her warm body and she squealed with a jerk and I felt a tingling feeling down my back. Aubrey gripped the back of my neck as I pleased her, hitting her hotspot with each stride and stroke. The steam arose and spread throughout the whole shower which added to my arousal.

"Oh mmm shit Logan." She moaned.

I grunted with every moan she made. Her insides throbbed and tightened around my erected body part. My strokes sped up and our kisses were intense. Our tongues wrestled each other's and her hands grabbed the railing of the shower as she tilted her head back.

"Aubrey baby Damn....fuck." I groaned. This shit felt so damn good.

"Oh I'm. . about to..... ahhh." She began saying right as I felt the heated juices from withing her squirt all over me. Her orgasm sent me just as much pleasure as I pulled out and busted on the shower door, still kissing her. Cum dripped down the door. Aubrey hopped out and dried off while I cleaned the shower.

"You still mad at me?" I asked smiling and getting out the shower.

"Hell yea. I still want them out my house." She spoke as she turned and walked out the room. I just shook my head. There's no winning with her.