30-Finding Answers Pt2

Logan

We was riding out for 6 hours shooting niggas and finding answers but we came up with nothing. That Ashley bitch know how to rum from somebody, she must know we looking for her.  Thinking and waiting on some boys to hit us up with answers. I finally turned on my phone to see it blow up with calls and texts from Aubrey.

21 missed calls

19 unread texts

At least Aubrey is not the type to blow up the phone she knows what the deal is. I decided to look at the recent one:

BreyBaby: Babe wya? Kaymie can respond but not fully awake, Im at the hospital get down here when you get this I love you.

I got up out of the chair when Malik came busting in the room.

"Malik we gotta-"

"They found her lets go." he said grabbing the keys.

"Listen man we gotta-"

"Logan I need answers lets go." he said

I just sighed grabbing my jacket walking behind him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Driving down Main street turning in to some house it looks like some people in the living room. We both grabbed our guns and put the silencer on.

"Malik I gottta tell you-"

"Not right now." he said as we was walking towards the front door.

I checked the window, seeing that Ashley girl giving some nigga some head in the living room. I gave Malik a signal and he kicked the door open.

"Get the fuck up!" Malik yelled at her grabbing her hair

"Ahh stop!" she yelled

The guy wasnt looking up but he pulled his pants up,He reminds me of someone I know. He tried to walk out of the living room,"Nigga sit- Lucas?"

He turned around and looked at me in the face,"L-Logan? crazy world huh?"

Malik

"Crazy world,nigga you supposed to be dead!" said Logan

"Yo Logan this is that nigga you was telling me about?"

"Hell yea, fuck you doing here?" he asked him

"Malik let me go." Ashley cried

"Fuck no, Im not done with you." I tied up her hands and sat her down on one of the chairs.

"Look Logan it want my decision to fake my own death-"

"Nigga I went to your fucking funeral,so did Aubrey even though yall didnt get along." said Logan

"The fuck was the reason coming here?"

"Just head she was telling me about some ex that left her and plan to ruin his relationship." he said

"Baby he's lying!" she pleading on the chair

I smacked her face. "Shut Up."

"Who you owe money to?" I asked Lucas

"Some nigga name Malcolm but he looking for some girl." he said

I looked a Ashley as she shifted in the seat looking away. "Fuck did you do?"

"Why? You got me Malik,that bitch took the only thing I want. You Malik!"

"So Malcolm's dick was the one you was sucking and gave it to Kaymie! Malik lemme kill this hoe! Got my sister fighting a fucking coma over a nigga! Bitch please!" said Logan "And Lucas you could've came to the fam with your problems instead of running from it!" he added

I clocked my gun back,"So who Im shooting first?"

"Im suppose to be giving Malcolm more time so I can get the money." said Lucas

"Malcolm gonna get killed."

Ashley cried,"He's dangerous-"

"Hoe shut the fuck up!" said Logan

"Where he at now?" I asked

Aubrey

Not a damn text from Logan which mean he still out looking, damn it dosent take this long. Kaymie can now breathe on her own but nothing yet.  I laid my head on Kaymie's right hand and gave a silent prayer, telling him to watch over us.

I kissed Kaymie's head and I felt a tight squeeze on my hand,"Kaymie wake up please."

"Brey get out my fucking ear with that bullshit." she said moving my hand

I pressed the nurse button,"Kaymie dont you ever do something like that again." I cried again.

"Im sorry Brey, I don't know what came over me, drink after drink I couldn't face what happened. Then I saw Malcolm and he-"

"Malcolm? Who is he?"

"A guy that I bumped into at the store and at the bar, we was drinking together and that how I got home that night."

I pressed the nurse button again,"Where is the fucking nurse." I tried calling them but the phone was disconnected from the wall.

"Brey, Whats going on?" asked Kaymie

"Ion know,Ima go see." I walked towards the door when two guys walked in.

"What the fuck? Yall need to-"

"Malcolm?" Kaymie said

I turned and one of the guys put a cloth over my face. I screamed and started to move out of his grip but he was too damn strong. I felt dizzy and suddenly I blacked out.

Vote&Comment

Sorry For Mistakes

Please Read Don't Kill The Fun

Thanks