25 (Jonah's POV)

Minutes started to feel like hours after a while. Lace and I kept accidentally locking eyes, to which she usually squinted at me and scowled. I just waved her off. Cleo talking to us might have stopped us arguing for the moment, but I can tell this isn't just going to blow over. Nothing is easy anymore.

West is wandering around the building singing random songs loudly, and it sounds almost like its echoing because everyone is so silent.

Victoria is chatting to Cleo, since Lacey won't have a bar of her. Ryder is just sitting on a stool and spinning around like a little kid.

"Don't wanna be an American idiot..." West songs slowly as he spins around the room. He stands still for a moment. "Shit I don't know the words..."

I laugh and lie down on the floor, the floorboards were cool against my clammy skin. I was so bored, and tired. And worried. Emotions sucked, man.

"I'm gon' do some laps," West announced, as he started doing star jumps and stretching. I lifted my head up to watch him as he started running around the nightclub, disappearing as he went into the kitchen and out the back. Victoria and Cleo watched as he ran backstage through a curtain. There was noises of cymbals crashing and West shouting swears. Victoria and Cleo erupted in laughter, falling on top of each other and rolling around the stage. I couldn't see what Westy had done from my position, so I crawled over to the backstage area to find a drum set completely trashed, with only his legs visible dangling up in the air.

"Hey East, have a nice trip?" I said in between laughing at him. His arm flies up, knocking over part of the drum in the process, and he flips up his middle finger. We all laugh. Ryder waddles over to see what's going on, before helping West up. Victoria and Cleo are still giggling occasionally.

I flop back down, my cheek pressed against the floor and my eyes closed. I wriggle my feet around for something to. Somebody runs over to me and sits square in the middle of my back. I make a sound something like an 'oof' as they let out a cheeky chuckle. Cleo for sure.

"Get off me, Leo," I mumble, my face still plastered to the floor.

"No," she says whilst munching on some chips. She sprinkles crumbs on the back of my neck and lash out at the gross feeling. She falls of me and I sit up, desperately trying to get the crumbs off of me.

"Ew, ew, ewwwww," I grumble. Cleo smirks as she lies sprawled out on the floor.

"Hey Ryder, look! Another back door," West says from somewhere backstage. Footsteps fade out until a door creaks open momentarily and slams again.

The boys come running back from the backstage area, some sort of news ready to spill.

"There is a bunch of cars out there we could take, like big four wheel drives 'n' stuff," West says.

"And a truck with a bunch of amps in it, we could take that too," Ryder nods.

"Maybe we should take one and look for the others?" Victoria suggest, nervously twirling her hair. I wanted to scream at Lacey right now, because she probably still didn't believe that Victoria had good intentions.

"Like you care about them," Lace scoffs. Ryder frowns at her.

That's my queue to scream at her.

"Christ Lacey! Give the girl a break for once, will you?!" I stand up and full on shout at her.

Lace is taken aback, but stands up to retaliate. Victoria is crying again, Cleo consoling her as she shakes her head at Lacey.

"You can justify killing someone, you stoner fuck!" She shouts back.

"I know that! But she was just trying to help in a fucked up way and you're just too stubborn to even try and comprehend it!" I scream back and she walks over to come face to face to me. Something starts to bash on the stage door and I assume it's the horde, but everyone else is too engrossed in the fight to notice. Lace and I are nose to nose, but she's a head shorter than me despite being the tallest girl, so I'm looking down at her. Hopefully it's intimidating, but I doubt it is to Lace. She's a tough nut.

"You know I've never been in a fight with a girl before, pinkie pie," I seethe though gritted teeth. Lace hardly flinches as I move a little closer to her so we're basically right against each other.

"Probably because you're all bark and no bite," she steps up so she's standing on her toes and we're touching noses. It's horribly awkward and weird for me, probably the same for her too. We shout and scream at each other for a solid minute as the bashing on the door continues and the others shout at us to back down. It takes Ryder physically tearing Lace off of me as she starts to get physical to stop the fight getting any worse. I grumble and stomp away, still fuming.

I decide to take my anger out on the stupid zombies that are clawing at the door, so I grab the handgun from Cleo's bag and stomp out to the door.

"Jonah no!" Cleo shouts out to me over everyone's continued arguing. I grunt and kick the door open, sending the bodies flying back until they slam against the wall of the opposite building. Except they don't snarl and jump up at me, they swear and groan, staying on the ground.

Okay, this is a little awkward.

"Uh... Hey guys,"

Chris cracks an eye open and rubs his temple, Jack sprawled out on his lap. "Jonah?"

"Crispy? Chris, dude! I've missed ya buddy!" I walk over to help him up as Jack rolls over to get off him. Chris stands up gingerly and pats his hair down. These guys and their vanity.

"Jonah, what the hell are yo- Greta?" West starts to scold me but stops when he sees his girl brushing dirt off herself and helping up Sadie. They lock eyes and Greta just about burst into tears right then and there. West runs over and they kiss and hug, the whole rom-com deal. I fake throwing up and Jack lets out a deep laugh as Chris helps him up. A little Asian girl is standing around confused, but I take no notice of her because Harry is standing up and having an actual conversation with Sadie.

"Haz?" I say, Sadie smiling as her eyes switch from Harry to me. Harry turns around, smirking.

"Why hello there, dear friend Jonah. How's life?" He says cheekily, not missing a beat.

I jump on him and hug him like no tomorrow.

"Jonah, please. There is someone else I would like to be hugging right now," Harry says, his voice strained as I squeezed him.

I let go and pat him on the shoulder, turning around to find Cleo standing at the doorway in shock. They do the same as what Greta and West did, except Cleo and Harry both burst into tears because, well, he's alive. Which is pretty rad.

Greta and Victoria reunite, which is nice because they look genuinely happy to see each other. Chris and Ryder bro hug and fistbump.

Someone taps me on the shoulder, and I turn around to see my little lady Sadie standing there, her eyes gleaming and her grin spreading.

"Sadie! How's it going, girl?" I say, grabbing her cheeks, to which she giggles. We hug and she ruffles the hair that isn't hidden by my beanie.

"A lot better now that I've seen you, Jonah my bro,"

Snarling and gurgling sounds start to fill my ears. I look up and she the horde attempting to squeeze through the gap in the buildings. A few gasps are heard, but Sadie took the words out of my mouth.

"Well Shıt,"

Hey friendos!!! New Jonah chapter, what do you think??

You guys got this story ranked #85 in action!! Thank you!!

Anyways I got some questions 4 uuu:

1. What is your faaavourite song and/or band at the moment??

2. What is a band/movie/song etc. That you think one of the characters would like??

3. Should I do a character ask??

See ya!! xx